Chapter 7

A/N ok so i just logged on this morning about to finish this chapter and i saw i had 600 VIEWS!!! Really guys this means a lot to me. Since the book went by 500 so fast like last night it was at 400 and i wake to 600. So i did not get many questions so if you still want to post a question below in the comments you still can i will just do a special once i get enough questions from you guys. Anyways thanks for the 600 views and i hope ylu enjoy! See ya at the end!

Garroth's POV:

Should I make the move?

I was questioning myself as she was in my arms. Maybe I should.

"Aphmau?"

"Yes Garroth?" she looked up and i did it! I kissed her and surprisingly SHE KISSED ME BACK!!!!! The emotions I was going through was undescribable i just felt my heart wanting to beat out of my chest and i was blushing so much!!!

We separated from the kiss and we were both blushing from the moment.

Aphmau's POV:

Did he... Just do that...??? Did he... Just... Kissed me?!? And did I... Just kissed him back?!? Is this... True love???

Thought after thought went through my head as we were sitting there blushing. He looks so adorable when hes blushing.

"Wow!" I said breaking the silence. "That was truly amazing."

"It was." He was blushing even more. Awwe!!!

"Does this mean we are together?"

"If you want it to be that way then i would say so."

"Then i will take that as a yes."

We are officially a couple? I cant believe that! I have only been in the village for about 3 weeks and now i found my true love? Is this a dream? I really hope its not a dream.

Garroth's POV:

We are officially a couple! I cant believe it myself. Aph was looked so beautiful even when she was blushing. I leaned in and gave her another kiss. All i felt was the same from the first kiss. I felt electricity going through my body bring me to life. It felt so amazing! We break from the kiss and we started to get tired. We both went up to bed with her in my arms all night. It felt so amazing for the one girl i love to finally be with me.