Chapter 2

Aphmau's POV:

I have been going around town introducing myself to the villagers. So far i have met most of the town. I walked up to a guy with light brown hair and sky blue eyes. He looks attractive but i wouldnt say i was actually attractive to him.

"Hi, my name is Aphmau and i am new to this village. I wanted to go around and introduce myself to the people of this village."

He started to turn completely around when he started to talk to me. "Hello Aphmau, my name is Laur... OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE LIKE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE!!!"

"Uh thank you... What was you name again?" I was a bit creeped out but i blushed a little bit for i have not been called beautiful before. It felt... Different... Made me want to smile a bit.

"Im sorry my love, my name is Laurance and as you may have noticed but i am one of the guards here in town."

"Well it was nice to meet you Laurance."

"If you need anything and i mean anything my love just ask me and i will do it. You can count on me."

"Well... I might have one thing in my mine."

"Name it my love."

"If you can please stop calling me your love."

"Of course. I am so dearly sorry. You just looked so amazing and so beautiful i could not resist. My apologies."

With that i talked to everyone else in the village and it soon became night. I went back to Garroth's place and he was not there yet. I finished setting up my room even though he said i could sleep in his bed tonight. I might as well so he does not have to struggle so much to get me a bed.

Garroth's POV:

My shift was about to end as i saw Aphmau run into my house. I watched her all day meeting the people of the town. Although, one conversation had my interest. When she met with Laurance i heard him call her "beautiful" and "my love" they both for some reason made me feel... jealous... Why am i jealous for a girl i just met today? Well, Laurance was right about her being beautiful. God she looks like an angel sent from above. I just could not keep my eyes off of her. I went back to my house to see that Aphmau was already asleep in my bed. Heh... i was not really expexting for her to do that but i took my armor off and i lay down next to her. She looks so soft in her sleep. She was the last thing before i fell asl... *zzz*

A/N Most of the book will include Aphmau's and Garroth's POV but there might be some occasions where others will have a POV. I hoped you enjoyed and i will post another one maybe later today or tomorrow. Bye!