*Special Chapter* Chapter 13 Mystery POV

So... so...... you excited? you finally want to know who this chapter POV's going to be? Ok here it goes.....

DRUMROLL.............

It is......

LEO!!!!!!!!

Yup! Leo. If u were excpecting comething like Reyna or Chiron then sorry..... But next chapter you will find out what is going on with the Romans and the Greeks(war)!

You happy?

You happy?

No, okay....

Well I'm trying to be a good author....Sorry *SOB*

I recommend.....The Harry Potter series! It is awesomeness! (I mean it's awesome, but Percy Jackson beats it by a long shot! Who agrees?)

Disclaimer: Last I checked I was not RR.....

Caterpillars!

Leo XIII

"Thalia?" Nico asked whirling around.

"WHAT?!?" Leo asked/yelled looking up. Yup, there she was, Jason's hot sister.

"Nico, nice to see you buddy! Haven't seen you since what...the Kronus war?" Thalia said nudging him. Of course she ignored Leo.

Nico nodded and muttered something.

"Hey remember me? We met on our quest to free Hera!" Leo said.

"Oh right, you." Thalia said with a disgusted look on her face. "You are-"

"Thalia! You said you could help!" Piper interupted. She looked desperate. The happy mood shifted into one of sadness.

The other demigods had gathered around and watched in silence while Thalia set to work. With the Coach, she pulled out some herbs and began to mash them into a paste. She mixed in water and nectar then asked Coach to stir it. At this point Leo's ADHD maded him unable to sit and stare at the medicine being made.

Leo got up and walked to the ship. Seeing it made him want to cry. He had worked so hard for eight months to get it up and running and now it was destroyed. The person who had recked the control engine was going to pay.

His feet carried him to the engine room, where he looked sadly at the recked engine. His hands automatically began to set to work, he pulled out a scredriver from his toolbelt. he reattached the levers, connected to the control set, and taped together the wires. 

After sometime, he heard something behind him. He whirled around and saw a titan. Wait....a titan? Leo thought that all the titans had gone when Kronus attacked. He immedieatly pulled out a hammer and lit it on fire.

"Don't take another step. I'm not afraid to use this." Leo warned.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. I'm not here to attack anyone." The Titan said.

Leo narrowed his eyes, but somehow he could tell she was telling the truth. He put out the flames on the hammer and tucked the hammer away in his pocket.

"I was watching you work. You have great skills, too bad they got wasted in making this dump." The Titan said guesturing to the wrecked ship.

Leo felt the anger flare inside of him. "A dump? A waste? This is the best thing I have ever done. It's probably the most advanced technology you have ever seen. How can you call this a dump?" Leo yelled.