Chapter 2

Sorry if you can't load the video. But try finding a way to hear the song while reading them the part comes thanks ~peacemakerprince💚✌🏾️

Prince pov;
She walked out and as soon as she walked out the boys attacked me.

Roc;"bruh she had you pinned down" he said while laughing and shaking his head as if he was disappointed.

Me;"have you not learned from experience?? Remember you and that crazy girl you dated!? You never get smart with a girl, she'll go crazy" I said while fixing my outfit

Ray;" Oh yeah, *laughing* I remember when she yelled at roc cause when tried unlocking his phone Siri said something and she thought Siri was a real girl" he said while tears formed in his eyes.

Prod;"Or the time when we was all on the bus and she found her old underwear and accused you of cheating" he said laughing along with Ray.

Roc; "yo yall need to shut up. At least I had a girl....Ray when the last time you had a girl or got any??? Or how about u *pointing to prod* any words? Or you Afro puff?? Last time I checked I don't have that problem." Roc said with confidence in his voice.

Ray and prod stopped laughing almost immediately and just stared at him.

Ray∏ "see that was just uncalled for" they said with straight faces.

Me; "if I wanted to I could easily get a girl." I said nonchalantly "any time, and any place"

Roc; "is that a bet??" He said with a smirk

Ray∏ *looks at prince*

Before I could answer trini walked back in and we went silent.

Trini; "okay boys everything is set up all I need is these 2" she said pointing to frankly and marlin our body guards "so wait here for 2 minutes okay?"

Us; "take your time"

She nodded lightly and motioned the guards to follow her. Once they were out we continued our previous convo

Me; "as I was saying....lets do this" I said smirking

Me and roc shook hands.Just in time cause trini came in.

Trini; ready?

We all nodded and followed her out to behind a counter and as soon as we stopped there was camera clicks and flash from everywhere. She lead us from behind the counter and to a table that had each of our favorite color so we knew where to sit. Our Order was like: prod, roc, Prince, ray. We sat down and she handed me the microphone basically telling me to do do our little intro thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trini pov;
I put in the CD that had a special mix of any song of theirs on it and any song that they liked. (Songs from all their albums and their personal songs: don't believe in love and roses and amazing etc).

After I put it in i pressed play and turned it up loud enough for them to hear and enjoy. I walked over to Shay and see her drooling and in a trance so I decided to play with her.

Me;"OMG Ray's kissing a fan!!" I said loud enough only for her and me to hear

Shay; *turns around with a knife*
"WHO WANNA GET MURDERED!!" She yelled catching me off guard

Me; *dying of laughter* "you should've seen your face"

Shay; "hahaha" she clearly annoyed

Me; "you know you love me" I said while handing her a tray of smoothies that she had to deliver.

Shay; "and I also love Ray too raytwice if ya nasty" she said while laughing and walking out the door with the tray in her hand leaving me alone in the back. I had nothing to do cause I usually work the register but nobody was buying them cause they were all memorized by M.B. So I just sit on a nearby stool and I heard one of my favorite dance songs come on
Novacane by frank ocean (this is the part when you play the song) I take off my apron leaving me in some yoga shorts and green shirt that was short sleeve. I cleared some space and began dancing to every beat or the song.