Chapter 13

Enjoy. Make sure you vote and comment. Peace ✌🏾️

~preacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

Prod pov;

It's been boring in the house with out trini here. Shay has been crying. Jacob has been writing he's been taking it harder than any of us. Even more than Shay!! Roc has been feeling really guilty. Ray hasn't eaten any tacos. That's how you know that there's a real problem. Our preference was today. So we'll get to see who's the opening act for us. Keisha said her name was "princess"
Nice name??

Me;" we should probably get ready now." I got up and the boys followed we got changed into our outfits and handed the girls their tickets as we left.

The car ride was full of singing and foot steps. But we all knew we were just doing this cause we wanted the situation off our mind for the show. This should be good?

Trini pov;

I got to the place. It was huge!! I walked in through the back and went to the dressing room and put on the outfit I was gonna wear (on the side)
I began practicing I'm only singing 3 of my songs (stupid in love by Rihanna and no love allowed by Rihanna and one in a million by tink, partynextdoor and Aaliyah).the third song was written by me and Prince but he won't be here so I'll just dance at that part. The hair crew came in and flat ironed my hair and then makeup crew came in did they thing I had a smokey eye and some purple lipstick and they lead me to the stage trampoline thing.

Announcer;" well we got a new and very talented girl here today. Her voice can sure enough to match her moves.... Every body give it up for.

Prince pov;

Announcer;" Princess!" The crowd went crazy. Me and the boys were just standing there. The lights on stage flashed and a girl jumped out she had long hair. She began singing and dancing. Her figure looked familiar.

Me;"aye uh guys don't she look familiar?!" I said over the loud music

Roc eyes got wide and prods then Rays.

Me;"am I missing something?" I was really confused

Ray; " that's Trini!!!" I quickly snapped my head in her direction it was her I could tell cause her curves I got so happy but then I heard the lyrics.

I still love you but I just can't do this.

I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.

A part came when only the music was playing and she was dancing she turned her body and me and her made eye contact. she was still dancer get but she didn't take her eyes off me I could see hurt in her eyes. The song then changed. I knew this song was about us. I took time to really listen to them I was hurt honestly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 minutes later (this is that part where you play one in a million by tink ft Aaliyah and partner door)

I hear a familiar beat. It's our song she was singing we part and my part was coming up. Even if she didn't  want me to. I needed to show her that I really do love her. So I grabbed a mic and walked on stage and sang;

I wanna see, you and me.

Grow together, In harmony.

Trini pov;
He really walked on stage and when he was singing he looked me dead in the eyes I could tell he was sorry. But my part came and I pulled my eyes away and continued the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour later

The show was over and it was now time for the meet and greet. I sat down at the table then the boys came in sat down next to me. It was Prod. Ray. Me. Prince. Roc. That's how we were set up. I could feel all of them staring at me.

The boys; " you have an amazing voice T" they said at the same time.

Me;"thanks. So how yall been?"

Prince;" miserable with out you" he mumbled but I heard him. He put his head down and I saw a tear drop from his eyes. I honestly just wanted to give him a hug but it's just to soon. He wiped his face and looked up when the door opened and fans came pouring in. They formed a line and started from prods end.

Random fan;" you and prince are so cute together. " she hugged me and him and asked for our autographs. I ignored the comment but he didn't

Prince;" can I have everyone's attention please?" Everyone looked at him including me. He stood up on his chair.

Prince;" this girl right here (points to me) is my life. I did some stupid....very stupid stuff that. I feel really bad... And what I'm about to say I don't regret.....not at all. He held out his and hand pulled me up so now I'm on my chair. And then continued speaking. "Trini I........

Cliffhanger.

I'll update soon.

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️