Chapter 31

2 years later😭

Trini pov;
Hey yall so it's ya girl trini!! So let me tell you about what's happened since that night. The girl jasmine ended up hooking up with Ray. Yeah...they a couple now....she had a prego scare but turned out she wasn't. Chloe ended up rocking with prod....they happy and they always eating like I didn't know she could eat half of a turkey in less than 2 minutes😁😁. Roc and shanti. They still together but shanti got prego. Not his child. Too many drinks and she was in her feelings....but he said he still loved her.... She loved him. He's always there for the child. Diggy in jail...so is Shay and guess what?? The bitch dun got knocked up by diggy...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Man that's funny *wipes tear* wanna know what else is funny. She was like I love you and I know you love me and your gonna be a great father. Then he was like he never loved her. And she was just the Saturday night booty call. She was sad and she ended giving birth in jail. She gave the baby away (adoption). Karma! And j know what your probably thinking. "What about you and prince?" Well me and prince are going strong. He don't really argue. He proposed. We was in Hawaii and the sun was setting. We don't plan on having kids till I'm a bit older. Our careers are fine. As for diggy he lost all his fans. He didn't loose his money cause well his dad had been keeping it safe cause of how his life is.  Well thats about it. Oh and prince says hi.

~the end💖💖💖💖

I really enjoyed writing this book I've lowkey been writing other books and those will be coming out soon. Thanks to those who read.

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️