Chapter 3

Prince pov;
About an hour went by and it was time for our 1 hour break so I just laid back in the chair and relaxed. I was almost fully relaxed but then I felt a tap on my shoulder I looked up and saw roc staring at me.

Me; "what??" I said with annoyance in my voice

Roc;" Well let's put this plan in action shall we?"

I just nodded. And began to get up. He began looking around for a girl we could use then all of a sudden his face lit up like a Christmas tree he then motioned me, Ray and prod to huddle up.

Prod&me&ray; "what?"

Roc; "Prince I know who you can "get" he said using air quotes on Get and smirking.

Me; "who"

Roc;" lil miss Trini"

Me;" she's not easy from what I saw from earlier but she's not hard to get either" I said with confidence in my voice

Ray; "bro.......looks can be deceiving."

Prod; " hate to admit but 2 braids is right" he said while shrugging his shoulders

Me; "I got this" I said in a George Lopez voice

They just walked away from me and said.

Them;" don't be stupid"

Me; "what ever I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom"

And with that I walked off I was about to go In the back to find the bathroom but I heard feet moving behind it so I slowly walk in and see.......trini!!! She was dancing to roc's song (amazing)and her moves were WAY better than our dance choreographer's and our back up dancers put TOGETHER!! I guess I was staring hard cause she turned around and just stood there with her arms crossed. I was still in a trance from watching her. I know that kinda sounds weird😂

Trini pov;
So I was dancing to roc's song and all of a sudden I felt eyes on me, like I wasn't in the room alone so I turned around to see the one and only........Princeton. He was just stood there staring at my with amaze meant in his eyes I just stand there with my arms crossed waiting for him to say something.after 12 seconds I knew he wasn't gonna say something so I spoke.

Me; "Hey!!" I yelled

He jump out of shock knocking over a pitcher of water making it land all over him and me. I just looked at him with anger in my eyes.

Prince; "Sorry my bad" he said while laughing at me. This ain't funny!!

he grabbed a nearby cloth and started walking close to me and began dapping my breast. The anger release.

Me; "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!" I yelled at him

He just wrapped his arms around my waist I tried to push him but that ain't work. He picked me up and placed me on the counter. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Prince;"relax Mami." He said in a seductive voice and began running my thighs.

I ain't gonna lie that sent chills down my spine cause it's been a while but he can't just touch me. And what's the sudden change in him??

He then slid his hand up my shirt. I got so mad!! You can't just touch me like that. Suddenly I smacked him and he moved back I was about to storm out but I realized I was soaked in water I turned to him and saw he had his hand I his cheek and a shocked face. I wanted to scream at him but if I scream the fans might hear me and I'm not about to get attacked by some mindless girls.

Prince; "my bad I kinda got carried away"

Me;"well I can't work like this and you can't be seen like this so come here " I directed him to a chair and made him sit down and I braided his hair and handed him a hat and a mustache.

Prince; "why do I-----"

Me;"ask questions later" I say waiting for him to get ready.

Don't get me wrong I'm still pissed but I have to help him cause just go out there soaked in water. I maybe a mean person sometimes but my job is important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prince pov;
We walked out the back and looked left and right making sure no one saw us.

Me; "where are w--"

Trini;" where's your bus?"

Me;" 1. Stop cutting me off and 2. Over there" I say pointing to a big bus hidden behind a large building that looked like an abandoned dance studio.

Trini;" let's just go" and with that we speed walk to the bus with out anyone seeing me and Trini.