Chapter 8

Prince pov;
I woke up and looked at my surroundings and realized I fell asleep on the patio like. I walk back inside and went straight to my room. When I got there a note was waiting for me in my bed.

Dear prince,
I couldn't find you the boys said they know where you were so I gave up looking for you. But me and Ray left to have a get to know you day. Don't worry we not doing nothing else but hanging out cause him and my friend Shay go out and plus he not my type. 😂 but see you soon.......jacob bye😊
~ Trini❤️

I smiled at the last part cause she really pushing my buttons low key though. But my smile quickly faded when I remembered the convo me and roc had a few hours ago. Anger built up in me. Why? I have no idea. I decided to text her.

Princemisfit; hey stranger I read your note😂 what did I tell you about using government names. But I was thinking.

Trinithegreat; hey and you didn't say anything about not WRITING your government name😋😋. And what's on your mind??

Princemisfit; well I didn't want to wait for the date, and I was wondering if you would like to actually reschedule for today maybe around 7 or 8ish?

Trinithegreat; Sure! Um what should I wear?

Princemisfit; something comfortable and your not afraid of getting messy in and also a bathing suit 😊.

Trinithegreat; sounds fun and Pick me up at 7:30 I should be ready by then.

I looked at the clock and it read 5:45

Princemisfit; alright see you soon beautiful.

Trinithegreat; see you soon J.A.C.O.B😊

I'll get her later for that I thought to myself. I made some calls so that this date would only be me and her no cameras, no fans just me and Trini. After all the calls I got up took a shower and got dressed I looked at the clock 6:56 is what it read so I decided to watch tv to pass some time.

Trini pov;

Me; "Ray i don't know what to wear he said--"

Ray; " I know what he said I read your text messages" he smiled after

Me; "you don't see me going through your phone and reading your texts now do you?"

Ray;" no mom" he put his head down then lifted it and stared at me with puppy dogs

Me;" aww I'm sorry....doodoo braids"I laughed at myself as I ran back to my closet.

Ray;"I'll let that slide cause your my best friend" he said getting up and helping me look for an outfit.

Ray;" how about this" (picture on the side)

Me; "I didn't even m ow I had a dress! Thanks Ray" I say with excitement and hugged him.

Ray;" no prob. But I gotta go" he said making his way to the door"

Me;" make sure you lock the door" I shout to him before he left

Ray;" I know mom!" He yelled back at me. I just laughed and looked at the clock 7:12. I need to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes later

7:22

I flat ironed my hair so it could be its natural length and slicked it back into a perfect ponytail. I put on clear lipgloss so my lips could look juicy I guess you could say and after that I looked in the mirror admiring myself.

Me;" it's been awhile" I said while twirling around in my dress. A few minutes go by and my door bell rings I run downstairs with my stuff cause I know who it is. I opened the door and............

Prince pov;

My mouth dropped when I saw her. Her shoe game was on point her ass was bootyful and her breast were.....

Trini;"Hello?" She said snapping me out of my trance.

Prince;" I'm sorry you just looked really beautiful like always" I say smiling. I saw her blush and and she sent me a smile back.

Prince;" well are you ready to go?"

Trini;" let's go Prince Charming." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to my car.

Prince;" Prince Charming? I like that" I smiled and opened up her door for her. And with that she got in and so did I and we was on our way.

In order for me to post chapter 9 I need: at least 2 comment on this chapter and if I get 2 votes I'll post chapter 10. Peace✌🏾️

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️