Chapter 7

I already have chapters 8 & 9 done. But in order for me to post I want at least 2 comments on this chapter even if you comment multiple times. (What ever you say it must be about the story so basically feed back) okay thanks
~ Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾

Prince pov;
I woke up to no trini. Damn. I looked at the clock it read to 12:42am So I rolled out of bed did my hygiene stuff and headed down stairs to get something to eat but then I heard music coming from the dance room.

Me; "who in the world??" I said to myself and made my way to the one way window (like you can see through it one way but not the other) I saw trini man her moves were even better than yesterday when I caught her in the back of the smoothie joint. I saw her press play on the video camera that was on the side of her and then began dancing. I ran upstairs grabbed roc and prod and Ray and led them to the window of the dance room/studio.

Roc;" what do you wa-wa-woah" he said as he looked through the window to see trini grinding on the floor.

Me;" man I know " I said smiling but then he said something that made my smile disappear

Roc; " so did you get in her pants yet cause we leave in about 3 maybe 4 weeks for touring" he said smirking

Ray; " wait what happens if he backs out?" Ray said out of no where.

Roc;" he don't get bragging rights and I get $50"

Prince;" listen I'm not backing out for one and for two I know we leave soon just give me time" roc and Ray then brought their attention to trini who was still dancing. Prod pulled me a side

Prod;" I know you like her and when she finds out that you made a bet with roc she's gonna be pissed you should've backed out"

Me;" man I don't like her I just met her and I don't regret my decision. The whole point of the date was so that me and her could get to know each other I guess and then after I'll get in her pants" and with that I walked away from prod. I went to my room and layed on my bed and guilt hit me HARD. I don't like her right?? I mean I just met her like 24 hours ago!?! I need some air. And with that I got up and went to the secret stair case that was hidden underneath the main staircase and made my way to an over size patio I layed on this couch swing thing and let my mind run wild with questions that I know damn well I couldn't answer! This ain't like me! What's wrong?

Sorry this chap is kinda short😁 and it was kinda suckish but I liked it. I jus wanted Jacob to have a part for himself. But remember what I said at the top👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾.
~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾