Chapter 21

Enjoy. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

Trini pov;

Am I wrong for what I did, cause I don't feel guilty. I actually fill like I did something that was necessary! I walk up the stairs to the house and walk in I decided to just chill in the hot tub. I got changed into my bathing suit and made my way to the hot tub. I was almost in when I heard the door bell ring!

Me;" I can't never have ME time!" I said to myself. I go open the door and saw diggy. He was holding an "I'm sorry" balloon and some roses. He rubbed his neck.

Diggs;" listen trin I ain't mean to do what I did, I got a little carried away my bad. I guess I was in my feelings cause prince had you and I had no one who is like you......" His voice trailed off.

Me;" well thank you and your kinda forgiven cause this balloon is just to adorable." I laughed and reached up for the balloon and hugged it. Diggy just stood there. I felt bad kinda so I just invite him in. I throw him some basketball shorts.

Diggy;" these are for?"

Me;" hot tub. Just relaxing time."

Diggy;" I don't want prince to get mad."

Me;" we aren't together. It's not cause you though it's cause something more intense." I walk away and hop into the hot tub and lay my head back and just let my body calm down. I then feel water splash on me. I open my eyes to see diggy sitting next to me with a ear to ear smile on his face.

Diggy; " do you guys have a radio, it's to quiet." I point to a speaker.

Me;" Bluetooth." He connected his phone and went to his music and selected random. And guess what came on....four letter word. He put the song on repeat then looked at me then held out his hand.

Diggy;" may I have this dance?" I laughed at him and gladly grabbed his hands. He swayed our bodies.

You could be anywhere in the world but your here with me cause your my:

4 letter word

4letter word.

Blasted through the speakers. I layed my head in his chest listening to his heart beat. The pace was nice and steady. I smiled he let go of me suddenly and just stared at me.

Diggy;" I'm sorry."

Me;" wym sor--"

Splash!!

This boy dun threw me into the pool! I rise up to see him on the floor laughing like a maniac.

Me;" so this is funny to you?" I asked while reaching behind me getting some ice and stepping out of the pool.

Diggy;" you should've seen y---AHHH!" I dropped the ice into his boxers and pushed him into the pool. He came up shivering like crazy. I couldn't hold in my laughter..I bursted out into tears of laughter.

Me;" see don't mess with me and this wouldn't happen!" I said while my laugh simmered down.

Diggy;" y-y-yeah y-y-yeah p-pass me a tow-e-el." I laughed at the way he was talking and handed him a towel as he got out.

Me;" I'm sorry" I was holding back chuckles.

Diggy;" THAT SHIT HURT LIKE CRAZY!" I laughed and jumped on his back.

Me;" to make it up to you how about we go bowling....the one downstairs is huge!!"

Diggy;" then after I'll treat you to dinner!"

Me;" deal!" We laughed and we got ready and headed downstairs.

Prince pov;

We pulled up to the house after an awkward car ride. Everyone had their heads down. While Shay tried to get someone in the car to help explain what happened between her and me in the studio. We got out the car and saw 4 suitcases in front of the door. We all looked back at Shay.

Shay;" she was serious!?" I kept walking and ended up kicking her suitcase. "When are you gonna get your stuff so we can leave" I turned around quickly.

Me;" I'm staying here! Why would I go with you?" I chuckled cause if she was joking now would not be a good time to do so!!

Shay;" well we're both at fault! And I thought you loved me!?"

Me;" not to be rude but I was in the moment I didn't mean to do what I did to you. You were the only person who was there when trini was "sleep" I was caught in the moment and plus most of the time you was in control!! It was like you wanted to do this on.....purpose?" I paused and thought for a moment. " did you?"

Roc;" I mean it's too late to lie so..."

Prod;" just a thought."

Shanti;" well?"

Me;" I'm w-" I looked at every body else.

Everyonexshay;" we're waiting!"

Shay;" honestly......

Sorry I haven't been writing this story I've been coming up with ideas for other books and making chapters😌 but next chapter coming tho. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾