Chapter 15

Vote. comment. Enjoy. Peace✌🏾 (play loveeee song by future ft Rihanna)

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

Trini pov;

We were roughly but passionately kissing. His hands went up my shirt and he slowly pulled my shirt over my head. And I did the same to him. Now it's

Prince = 2 more pieces of clothing left.

Me = 3 more pieces of clothing left.

He then pulled down my pants and that left me in nothing but my underclothing. I stopped our kissing and pulled his down slowly and then continued to kiss him. He then layed me down and began kissing me in all my weak spots. Neck. Ear. Chest. V-line.

Me; "mm" the moans were coming soon. I can feel it.

Then he finally moved my lace underwear to the side and began eating.

Me; " ahh p-p-p-Prince!" I could feel him smiling against my cleavage as I struggled to speak. He then inserted his fingers (2).

Me;" ooooh.....mmm" I moan as I tug on his hair as I rubbed against my stomach.

He then took his fingers out and had his hands on his boxers. He then looked at me. I nodded cause I knew what he was trying to ask. He then pulled down his boxers. My eyes widened. He chuckled and leaned to my ear and whispered

Prince;" I can see you weren't expecting this. Don't worry it won't hurt a bit." He bit my ear and slid his hand down the side of my body. Sending chills down my whole body making my toes curl. He then placed on protection on his manhood and slowly entered me.

Me;" slow and steady may always win the race but not in this case." I say giving him a hint that it was okay to speed up his pace. He smiled lightly and began pick up the pace. It kinda hurt but I was a nice soothing feeling though. I let a more moans escape my mouth but now they were getting louder.

Prince; " what's my name?"

Me;" PRINCE! DAMN!"

Prince;" wrong" he began thrusting into me definitely making the bed shake.

Me; "P-P-P PAPI" I say as he was now sucking on my breast leaving wet marks. But still was thrusting.

Prince;" wrong answer"

Me; " daddy!" I managed to get out clearly. He kissed me and and I moaned against his lips. He then pulled out.

Me;"this ain't over yet!" I then climbed on top of him and inserted him into me and began to ride. I picked up the pace and then slowed down and he would just throw his head back in pleasure.

Prince; " damn Trini" he then grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

Me;" hold on" he did what he was told and I started doing tricks that I didn't even know I could do!!! It came out of no where.

Prince;" DAMN MAMI!!!" He yelled causing me to smile. To be honest this wasn't just sex. It was actually is making Love!

Prince;" t...t...Trini I'm gonna" before he could finish I hoped off and came all over his lower body. He did the same. And licked his fingers after wiping "me" off of him. I smiled at him and wrapped our bodies in sheets and layed my head in his chest while I'm on top of him.

Prince; " that was--"

Me;" amazing" I said finishing his sentence and rolling off of him. My legs felt weak for a minute so I had trouble walking. Prince was laughing his ass off. Once I regained 100% feeling in my legs again. I took a quick shower and put on what I had on before. Prince then got up and walked over to me and kissed me and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I left the room and went to the living everyone just looked at me.

Shay; " your glowing" I just blushed and walked to the couch and sat down. Soon prince came everyone looked at him he just smirked and came over to me picked me up sat in my spot and placed me on his lap. And then placed his head in my chest. I soon dozed off. Today was the AMAZING.

Hey so what cha think about this chapter? Vote and comment. Peace✌🏾️

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️