Chapter 6

If you like the book can you please leave comments. Even a simple good would be fine honestly. Thanks💖
~Peacemakerprince_ 💚✌🏾️

Trini pov;
I woke up because of a cool breeze hitting a part of my skin that wasn't covered up by the blanket. So I covered it and tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I just felt so lonely. Now don't get me wrong even though I come off as a mean person I do have some sensitive parts in me. I couldn't sleep I needed to be cuddled. I knew the perfect person and he's right next door. So I got up and walked to Princeton's guest bedroom he wasn't in his bed but I still climbed into his spot that was still warm and was about to sleep until I heard his voice.

Prince;" and your in my bed because?" he said while chucking in a deep sleepy voice. That sent chills down my legs making them weak.

Me; "sorry trini isn't available right now please leave a message after the beep. BEEEEEEP" I say silently laughing at myself and getting even more comfortable in his bed

Prince; "whatever" he said as he pushed me over and at first he was hesitant but soon wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me so that my body and his body were pressed against each other. I turned around and layed my head into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a bright light and in Princetons arms. Aww he looks so cute when he sleeps. But I need to leave I got work in a few....wait no today was my day off!! Yes! But I still needa take a shower. I move a little but when I did Princetons grip got tighter and he pulled me close to him again and layed his head + big ass hair in my chest. I laughed silently and moved his hands from around my waist and got up grabbed a towel and a wash cloth and started the shower in the other room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes later

I get out but realize I have no clothes to wear and my clothes from last night are covered in dirt so I decided that I'd just have to find something here. So I walk out into the main room and started snooping around his closest and i saw all boy clothes and I was about to walk out when I seen a whole section for girls all the way in the far back, shoes and everything so I grabbed some bred 11's a Mickey Mouse mussel shirt and some khaki short shorts. they weren't short but they were tight around my ass but there wasn't anything else that went with this outfit so I let it slide. As I walk out the room something caught my eye.

Me; "SHAY??" I whisper yelled

She turned around in an over sized shirt and she was in the middle of spaying whipped cream in her mouth

Me;" why are you here?....wait did u and Ray?" I did the hand movements. She looked down and began to blush.

Me;"you need to tell me things more often" and with that she left going back to ray's I just laughed at her and was ony way to the living room but then I walked passed a room that caught my eye. The dance room/ studio. Excitement quickly filled my body so I entered the room and closed the door and took out my phone and plugged it in and played muse by partynextdoor (play this while reading this part) while the intro played I took off my shirt leaving me in my sports bra and grabbed a chair and placed it in front of me. Then the lyrics started:

Girl I can see your stress.

Come rely on me for sex.

Keep ya thighs in line and hold on.

Getting right tonight and turn me on.

Blasted through the speakers as I danced slowly and seductively while on the chair. Might I say I was killing it I saw a camera and so I decided to press record.