Chapter 14

Trini pov;

"Trini I love you" he said

My heart dropped I was speechless I was happy cause no one has ever told me that only Shay And my mother but that was it.

Me; " I...i....i"

I took a deep breath and made a smile appear on my face.

Me;" I love you too"

Almost everyone awwwed but there were some girls who of course said slick comments like "that's my man" but I didn't let that faze me.

The boys;" so you forgive us?"

Me;"of course besides I need my servants"

Roc;" servants?"

Me;" yeah d...d....d...did I stutter?" I said laughing at myself.

Ray;" I don't care what she calls me as long as she eats tacos with me on Tuesdays"

We all laughed and a few minutes later the meet and greet was over and Keisha came up to us.

Keisha;" well why didn't you tell you knew her!" She said then hit prince on the neck. I tried to hold in my laugh. But failed

Prince; " you won't be laughing later when your pinned down on the bed." He whispered into my ear.

Me;" who said i was going to yall house? I'm going home speaking of that I gotta catch the bus soo--"

Keisha;" catch the bus? You do t have a car!"

Ray;" no she either walks or she takes the bus."

Keisha;" well not anymore here you can have my car I have more back home"

Me;" REALLY?!?"

Keisha;" yes really. When your a star you must always roll in fashion"

Me;" thanks Keish"

Keisha;" well actually there's more...you have to live with the boys, I like all my stars under one roof less worries."

I look over at the boys roc was happy so was prod Ray was overly excited and prince just had a evil ass smirk on his face.

Me;" where am I supposed to sleep?"

Keish;" doesn't prince have an extra room in his room?"

Prince;" yes!! She can stay there. That's where most of her stuff is."

Me;" no my stuff is at my house" I said laughing at him.

Prince;" no see when you said yes you forgave us the girls got happy and moved your stuff " I then looked in my purse.

Me;". How they get my key?"

Shay; "we have our ways" she said walking in with shanti. she then hands Ray $10. I snatch the 10 from him and place it in my bra.

Me;" this basically belongs to me"

Prince; " I got you bro" he said as he reached into my bra and grab my boob.

Prince; "sorry" he said smirking then grabbed the 10 and gave it to Ray.

Ray;" she can keep it now" he said laughing and pushing Prince hand away.

We all laughed and walked out and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home and I can honestly say it feels good coming back here all I wanted to do was go back to that little patio place. So I decided to play some more games.

Me;" let's play 5 claps"

Roc; " what is that?"

Me;" one person is it. and you turn off all the lights and the person who is it can only use five claps to find you. So when everytime the person it claps everyone gotta clap" they all nodded

Everybody except prince; "NOT IT!"

Prince; "no fair"

Me;" just think about what could happen if you find me!" I whispered in his ear.

Prince;" OKAY EVERYONE HIDE NOW!!" He said sounding very excited. I laughed and turned off all the lights then we all hid. I of course made my way to that same spot.

Shay pov;
Me and shanti hid in the kitchen. We was really hungry. I ate rays taco he gonna be mad later but I don't care. What mine is his and what's his is mine . Right

Trini pov;

While I was on the patio I felt something inside one of the pillows. I tossed the pillow around until i saw something fall out. So u picked it up and it seemed like a book so I opened it and read some pages.this was Princetons journal. I read the last few pages and I knew what they were all about. I began to feel warm drops of tears roll down my face. He wrote all his feelings and he even left kiss marks after my name. Time came for me to read the last page. Even more tears came out of my eyes and I could tell this one he really but his heart into it. There were wet spots on the paper but I wasn't from me. It must've been from him. My heart began skipping beats and a smile appeared on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes later

Prince pov;
I found everyone except Trini!!! I looked everywhere kitchen living room bathroom my room the boys room dance room basement closet pool room. Everyone was in the living room but I was still looking. Where could she be? I heard a sound from outside where my spot is! I go out there and see her staring at something I her hands I walk closer and she looks up at me with teary eyes.

Trini;" I love you so much more right now." She said with tears still in her eyes. She must've read what I said.

Me;" I love you too Trini" and with that things started getting heated so we went to the silent room and that's when everything got intense.

Hiya guys I gotta think about some things but make sure you vote and comment still. Peace ✌🏾

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️