Chapter 29

Enjoy💚

Diggy Pov;
I walked to her house. She answered the door. I walked in.

Me;" you was right she had that bomb ass body and the sex was great!"

???; wait she gave it up to you?"

Me;" no. You already know how I am baby! I get what I want when I want"

???;" I know. Do you want me?" She winked.

Me;" actually. You wanna know something. Even with me raping her she had a better (points down) then you"

???; "excuse me?? You can leave now!"

Me;" hey I never said I didn't want the sex but okay if you want me to---"

???;" NO! Let's go to my room."

She took my hand and dragged me upstairs to her room. Yes! 2 in 1 hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the hospital

Prince pov;

We made our way back to trini room. We decided to stay. The night just to say our final goodbyes. The media already found out about Trini. they don't know how she....you know but they know that she's now. Uh you know the word.

Ray;" man I wish we could tell the police what happen!"

Prod;" why can't we?"

Roc;" he did nothing to us so we can't file nothing against him."

Shanti;" plus we weren't there. And the nigga is famous! He could easily get out of jail with in 2.3 seconds. There's nothing new we could do!"

Me;" I just want my baby back!!" I ran out of tears so now I'm just complaining and whining.

Shanti;" we know Prince we want her back too." The doc comes in.

Doc;" um we have to take the body before the it rots. So feel free to say your final good byes." He exits the room.

We all standup and make our way to the bed side. Everybody said they good byes except me. I take her hand and kneel down to her level. I pull out a piece of paper from my pocket and unfold it and began reading it. (While they ate he was writing this)

Dear trini,
I want to tell you that I'm sorry i wasn't there in time when you needed me. I also wanted to say that I don't regret loving you. I never doubted it. And I never will. Even though your gone doesn't change how I feel about you. Your my future wife and my future baby mama❤️ . If you love me you'll come back for me. I take out a locket that I was gonna give her when I showed her the slideshow. I place it around her neck and waited. 'If you loved me you would come back' everybody came and hugged me and pulled me back from her bed side.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

We all snap our heads in her direction.

Trini pov;

I don't know why but the only words I can think about are 'if you loved me you would come back' I don't know what was happening. My heart started pounding slowly but the beat started to get steady. I managed to open my mouth and breathe. I open my eyes. Then I felt my body sit up.

Me; (coughing).  The door then burst open and my coughing stops. Doctors run in and check the machines around me.

Doc;"this is a miracle!! She's alive?, do you feel alright?" He asked feeling my forehead.

Me;" I f-feel fine" I say trying to get used to talking again.

Doc;" can you stand up?" I shrug signaling that I'm not sure. He held out his hand. And I take it. I stand up and he tugs my arm a little pulling me forward. I step one time but my legs feel wobbly but I continue to walk. He points to a wide eyed prince. I turn my body and run to him. I jump in his arms and he spins me around. Everything's went in slow motion. He looked into my eyes and then kissed me with lust. I kissed back. While everyone said they missed me prince pulled a police officer into the room. I already knew what I needed to do. Everyone looked at me and let go. I walked over to a private section and sat down with the officer. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25 minutes go by

I'm now in the car with prince and everybody. I'm on my way to diggys house the police are behind us. We're all wired up just in case he wants to confess. We get to his house and the cops hide their van about a few minutes from here. We go up to the door which is open we walk in.

Me;" hello?" No answer. We all split up into groups. Prince wanted to be with me but I said no. It cute how he wants to protect me. I partner up with shanti and we go to his room. I open the door slowly and walk around he's not here. We got downstairs and see everybody in the kitchen. Ray got his hands on his stomach.

Ray;" I got half of my revenge. I ate his tacos!!" I tried not to laugh but fail

Me;" they weren't better than mines tho."

Ray;"duh!!" I laugh and start searching the kitchen. I find a letter.

To the new Frankie: I went out. Im at 'her' house. if there's an emergency call me or come over her address is (fake address) ~diggs

I look at my phone. It's 12;28. Who is 'her'. Prince copied down the address and we left the house. Just then 2 cars pull up to his house. And 2 girls get out. The boys are already at the car and it's only me and shanti standing there.

Girl#1;" who are yall?" She said pointing to me shanti and the other girl. Guess they don't know eachother.

Girl#2; " I'm jasmine and I'm also diggys girlfriend. So I have a reason to be here but as for yall? I don't know?"

Girl#1;" honey my name is Chloe. And your not diggs girl cause I am see this promise ring." She held up her hand in the light and poked out her finger.

Jasmine;" you mean this. Promise ring." They had the same damn ring they both said "your my four letter word (their name) love you ~diggs"

Chloe;" damn we got played!" She took the ring off and threw it. She had tears in her eyes so did the other one. They just looked at us. We explained what happen and we explained the plan to them. This is gonna be good.

Hey guys what cha think??

Who's her??

Did you ahead tears😂??

Vote comment and share this if you want. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️