Chapter 26

Prince pov;

I got out the bathroom and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I got my baby back.... Well not officially but I'm like half way there so I'll take what I can get. I go to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast for everyone. I got out eggs pancake mix and some bread and bacon (of course). I turned on the radio and j cole work out was on. I danced and cook for about 30 minutes. After I set the plates down I go to the door opening.

Me;" FOOD!" I quickly moved out the way as they all rushed in. Well all except Trini. " I'll be back yall" they all nodded not even paying me any attention. I walk out the room andake my way to the living room to see if she was there. And she was. I sit next to her and grab her hand. She looked at me with all seriousness in her eyes. She took a deep breath.

Trini pov;

Me;"listen Prince honestly...I do love you like with all my heart. You hurt me...BAD. But I could tell you were sorry. I mean you gotta be really really REALLY sorry if you wrote me everyday for about 4 weeks now! I appreciate that. Shay never apologize but I can care less about her right now!! I'm in love with you. Your the peace sign that's engraved on my heart. Your my everything honestly....you make me......HAPPY..... I couldn't of asked for anyone better to be in my life....I said all that but sadly there's a but...." I looked away and let a warm tear roll down my cheek. I looked back and continued "I don't know if I can trust you. You made me feel horrible like I was doing something wrong. Your kisses can't just help...sure they'll shut me up but they can't keep me from speaking my mind on this. Basically what I'm trying to say is.....I want to be with you. But I don't know! I love you seriously but if you say it back....do you mean it?? " the tears stopped as I looked at him deep in his eyes.

Prince;" I hurt you...yes I understand that. But keep in mind everyone makes mistakes. I love you more than I love myself. I love you more than anything on this earth!! I understand you don't trust me with your mind but at least find it in you to aleast forgive me at least 50% of your heart?? Please princess?" He was on his knees his head was buried into my lap. I began feeling warm drops of water on my legs.

Me;" lift your head up." He did as I said and he looked at me. His eyes were as red as a fire truck. I lean in and place a kiss on his lips. He kisses back and gets on the couch I lay my head in his chest. "Okay." I said smiling in his chest. He then picked me up bridle style and spun me around.

Prince;"You won't regret it!!!" I laughed at him as he set me down. "I made food btw" my eyes widen and I rushed passed him into the dining room I see a plate and I take it and dive in. By the time prime walked in I was almost done but I was full too. I got out the chair and walked the opposite direction he was walking.

Me;" thanks hun" I say patting his back.

Prince;" wait...you just...I..never mind." He walked away picking up the dishes and bringing them to the sink and began washing them. I left the room and went to the mini dance studio I turned on one of my songs and began rehearsing by myself. I felt eyes on me so I stopped and turned around and there he was sitting in the chair holding a bottle of rum. He's been drinking again.

Diggy;" Trini...baby" he got up and hugged me. I didn't hug back. "So you want some?" He seemed normal when he was drunk the only thing is if you say the wrong thing his temper and mood will change almost immediately!

Me;" I'm fine. Come on let's go get some rest."

Diggy;" no I want to be here with you" he got closer to me I backed away.

Me;" listen diggs you gotta get some sleep the concert is tomorrow and your gonna have a headache later so just come on now!" I grabbed his hand but he pulled me back and crashes his lips into mine. I ain't kiss back and besides he a bad kisser when he drunk. I pull back and push him off me. "Why don't you just listen?" I wiped my mouth and dragged diggy upstairs to his bed. I hit his pressure point and he was out. He should be awake in like 3 hours in the mean time. I walk away and go to princes bed just so that I can keep an eye on him. I found myself soon in a deep sleep.

Prince pov;

I.

Ray pov;

Saw.

Roc pov

Everything.

Prod pov;

Damn.

So I'm on a roll today 3 chapters with in 2 hours 😌.

But what you think about this chapter? Give feedback please🆒. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️