Chapter 10

The song prince was singing to trini in the last episode was called let's get married by partynextdoor. Enjoy this chapter I think it's the best so far. Peace✌🏾
~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

He climbed on top of me and kissed me harder but it was still passionate and his hand crept up my shirt and he pulled it over my head and then I did the same to him. We continued kissing and he had his pants off and my pants were off now the only thing we were in were our under clothes he began u strapping my bra. Once he did he began kissing my breast slowly then started going down he moved was about to move my underwear but I stopped him.

Prince;" what's wrong?"

Me;" do you have protection cause when we get started I'm not gonna want to stop!"

Prince;" there's some in the bathroom cabinet"

Me;" well hurry up or I'm getting changed" he got up almost immediately and ran to the bathroom I could hear him pulling open the drawers and going through them. I laugh to and then I hear my phone ring so I get up and wrap myself in the sheet and made my way towards the drawer near the couch in his room. I click the button and realize it wasn't my phone that rung it was prince's I was about to lock it again but then something caught my eye.

Santo😈; i don't hear her moaning you better get to work if you wanna win this bet.

I lock his phone and my heart dropped. my eyes began to get watery. My hands began to form into fists. The tears kept coming. I wasn't sad I was angery. I began getting dressed. I was in the middle of putting my shoes back on when he came out.

Prince; " wa-what are you doing??"

Me;" leave me alone." I said quitely but loud enough for him to hear

Prince; " is this cause I took to long?" I got up and walked out I saw him put on some shorts. I walked downstairs and was in the living room I saw prod some girl and roc and shantie and Ray and Shay I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand and turned me around.

Prince;"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" He yelled at me. That was when my anger got the best of me.

Me;"WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!!!WHAT WRONG WITH U? IM NOT SOMETHING YOU COULD JUST PLAY WITH I HAVE FEELINGS!! IM NOT SOMEONE YOU CAN JUST FUCK AND DUCK OVER A BET! DONT BOTER ASKING HOW I KNOW CAUSE AFTER TODAY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU, OR HEAR FROM YOU. I DONT EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW BUT IM FORCING MYSELF TO SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE HOW HURT I AM. I moved him and walked behind him so that i was in the center of the room.

Me;"WHO KNEW?!" I slightly yelled no one raised their hands.

Me;"Who knew!!!" This time I yelled I see Ray, Shay, roc, shanti, prod, raise their hand. A tear slipped my eye I walked to the door pushing Prince out the way. But before I walked out.

Me;" I am hurt. Hurt cause for 1 I trusted you Shay. We were girls ever since we could walk. And I'm hurt by you too Ray I thought we were best friends. I told you everything. Prod and shanti I thought we was cool but I guess not! I chuckled at the last part and continued "and you roc....why? Actually don't answer that I don't want to hear from none of yall especially you prince. See it's 'boys' like you in the world that made make me "DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE" and with that I left the house and started walking home it started raining.

Me;"REALLY!" I said as I looked up at the sky and then continued walking home getting soaked by the rain and my tears

Wooooooow! What do you think about this??

Updating soon! just give me 2 votes and get me 5 comments (you can say multiple comments just as long as it has to do with the story) peace✌🏾️

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️