Chapter 28

Enjoy💚

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours later

Ray pov;

We were all at the hospital. Well all except diggy. Prince has been walking around in a circle for the last 45 minutes. The other boys fell asleep from the waiting. Shanti was just crying. Waller and Keisha already came. They had to leave early though to make some tour date rearrangements.

Me;" Prince sit down your making me nervous." He continues walking. I get up and snap my fingers. "Hello earth to Jacob" he snapped out of his daydream.

Prince;" my bad." He sat down and began playing with his hair.

Me;" calm down!" I whisper yelled.

Prince;" Ray. Don't get m--" he got cut off by the doctor.

Doc;" family and friends of trini monae?" I shook the boys and we all stood up. "She lost a lot of blood....to much blood.....I'm sorry but....she's gone." I had tears in my eyes so did everyone else. But prince was the one who had the most tears. He was on his knees. He rocked his body back and forth. For awhile. "You can see her but only one at a time can speak." We nodded and I picked prince up. We entered the room. We went in the corner. And shanti went first.

Shanti;" hey girl. I miss you a lot! When I find him I'm gonna kill him. We didn't know eachother long but I love you girl. Your my sister. Forever and always!" She planted a kiss on her forehead and walked back over to us. She cried in rocs chest. Prod went next.

Prod;" hey crazy lady. I miss you and your cooking already. I'm gonna miss you! No one will replace you!" He kissed her chin. He put on his shades and walked to a chair. You could hear him snuffling. I was next. I walked over.

Ray;" hey T. You making me cry. I don't like crying. I miss you. A lot! When I find that jackass diggy. It's over." I touched her cold hand. "Rock the heavens ." I hugged her. And kissed her ear. I walked back.

Prince pov;

It's my turn. I walked up to her bed.

Me;" hey baby. I miss you. I miss your smile that brightens up the room. I miss your soft kisses on my ear and cheek and lips. I miss your laugh. (Grabs her hand) no matter where you are. I will always love you. No one can tell me other wise. I know I won't find anyone better than you I sure as hell won't find anyone who looks like, smiles like, sings like, takes care of me like, kisses me like. You. I wanted you to have my first child. I wanted you to always make me breakfast and I would buy you anything you wanted. I want to be a power couple. I miss you princess. I miss MY princess." My tear fell in her hand. I closed it. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Her skin looked lifeless. I walk over to everybody else and we had a group hug moment. I grabbed a chair and placed it on the side of her hospital bed. "I'm never leaving you" I held her hand and began humming her favorite song stay. I miss her. I looked at her beep monitor the line was flat. The room was silent besides the sound of me humming and everyone else sniffling.

Roc;" I'm sorry to break the silence but I'm really hungry."

Me;" honestly I am too I just dont want to leave her"  Ray came over and patted my shoulder.

Ray;" man look the cafeteria food is good and it's right downstairs. We ALL go and eat them we can come back okay?" I nodded my head lightly. he helped me up and we went to the door and left to go to the cafeteria. My mind of course the whole time thought about my baby. Trini. We called Keisha and walt. They were shocked by the news and began crying through the phone. I hung up on them cause I felt like I was gonna cry. Why lord why?

Well I felt bad just writing this chapter honestly😭😭. But next chapter coming soon.

Vote and comment.

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️