Chapter 17

Enjoy. Peace ✌🏾

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

I wake up and I feel warms around me. I already knew it was prince. I smiled as I remembered what we had did a few hours ago. I glance over at the clock 5:14 am. Around this time the sun usually comes up. So I decided to go and watch it come up. I but my cardigan on over me and began walking to the special spot but then the door bell rung.

Me;" who in the world?" I said quietly and walked to the door and opened it and in rushed a guy and right behind him were some crazy fan girls. They realized who I was and ran faster. I quickly closed the door and locked it. I look over at the boy and see him slouched over breathing hard as hell.

Me;" excuse me?"

The boy lifted up his head and my heart dropped.

Diggy;" sorry---- wait your princess"

Me;" yup that's me (raven Simone voice)" he laughed.

Diggy;" well I'm a big fan. I'm guessing you know who I am already?"

Me;" yeah.... I'm a big fan too, mind explaining what happened" I said laughing a little and pointing to the door.

Diggy;" I'll make a deal with you, you make some coffee and I'll tell you."

Me;" deal!" I walked off to the kitchen and made some coffee and motioned him to come out to the pool area where there was an amazing few of the sun rise. We lean over the rail a little and he began telling me about why he burst through the door like that. After he was done I was in tears dying of laughter.

Diggy;" hahaha" he says sarcastically

Me;" oh I'm sorry diggs" I said patting his back. Then turning my attention back to the sun rise. I felt him staring at me.

Diggy;" you know your beautiful right?"

Me;" I don't mean to brag but I know" I do a hair flip and laugh. I turn my attention to the sun rise again and diggy continues to stare.

Me;" wha--" he slams his lips into mine and I try and push him off but he to strong. I was about to kick his man hood but he grabbed my legs. He now has my legs wrapped around his waist but I'm still trying to back him off of me. I wasn't gonna play along cause I've seen movies like that and all of a sudden the boyfriend comes out! Like I'm not taking any chances. I can't use my legs but my hands are still free so I continue to hit him. Then he pinned me down! Damn I screwed. I let out a sigh and he must've thought it was a moan.

Diggy;" I knew you'd come around" as soon as he said that I kneed him in his stomach. Damn that hurt. But it didn't hurt him cause he laughed and continued kissing me and I still was trying to fight him off. I heard foot steps comin from inside the house. Diggy must've not cause he continued kissing me. His kisses moved from my lips to my neck. The foot steps came closer and closer and I still struggled to fight him off. I was getting anxiety and my asthma began kicking in. I began breathing hard and next thing you know everything is a blur and I black out.

Go and read MisfitHippie__  book it's so amazing (roc's voice) 😂. And also go read yur_fran book. Some juicy stuff is about to happen starting next chapter. Get ready (Princetons voice)😋 Peace✌🏾️.

~Peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️