Chapter 22

Enjoy.💚✌🏾️

Shay;" honestly I did. I've always wanted whatever she got. No I'm not jelly! I would want it first but she would come out the cut and get it!"

Me;" honestly I wouldn't want you if you did ask me out! I would still want trini💯." She scoffed

Shay;" well before I go I just wanted to say. Ray I ain't never love you. Shanti your hair smells and so does down their might wanna get that checked. Roc I never liked you anyway you pretty mutherfucka. Prod you was cool tho I respect that."

Prod;" that's cause I ain't never say anything to you." I chuckled so did the shanti and roc.

Shay;" whatever last but not least prince I have you my heart (tearing up) I gave you my soul (tear rolls down cheek) I gave you----"

Boys;" DEEZ NUTZ. NOW BITCH BE GONE."

Shanti;"  oh and btw sweetie that's not me its you. And I think I smell last weeks expired meat." She plugged her nose "oh and you forgot this" next thing you know shanti is on top of Shay just punching her chest... Yes chest. Shay stared coughing up blood. Ray was just yelling world star and running wildly everywhere prod was low key taking pics and roc was supporting shanti. I pulled shanti off Shay. And watched as Shay struggled to get up. But eventually she got up and made her way to the car. Tears were coming down her cheek and blood was coming from her mouth a little. We just told the driver leave and take her. We got inside and I instantly heard diggy'a song. I followed the music and it lead me to the back pool. I heard noises and followed them I had the boys behind so if anything pop off they got me! I get lead to the movie room. I peek around and see a movie rolling. I squint my eyes and see 2 heads. One leaning on a shoulder and the other slightly leaning on the other head. They moved a little and I managed to see who they were. TRINI AND DIGGY?!

I turn to the boys my face was hot I could tell I was pissed and so could the boys. The boys had a confused look on their face as I walked up the stairs. I guess the boys saw what I saw and came and comforted me.

Ray;" I'm sorry man."

Roc;" yeah man......but you can't be surprised!" I gave him a wtf look.

Prod;" you did this to yourself tho"

Me;" yall supposed to be on my side!"

Ray;" so you want us to be on the wrong side?"

Roc;" listen you don't even know if they goin out! She could just be having fun?!" I guess he was right....but why diggy of all people? I was confused. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the stair creek I told the boys to duck and hide. I did the same. Her and diggy walked to the stairs.

Diggy;" soooo what now?"

Trini;" listen. Your not my rebound and you hurt me......I needed someone to talk to and you were there.....I thank you for that, but I'm not ready to move on from prince. I love him but I also hate him! But I just can't...at least not right now." I kinda had mixed feeling about the speech....but she said she STILL LOVES ME!!! I did a little happy dance. He boys looked at me with weird eyes. I shrug and make sure trini back was turned. When it was the boys and I went to her room.

Me;" yes she loves me!"

Ray;" she also said she hated you"

Me;" that's besides the point right now" I was to happy to even be mad at that little remark. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. Prod went under the bed so did roc. Ray climbed out the window to her patio. I had 2 options either stand there or the closet. I went with closet obviously. I ran to the closet just in time. I moved to the far back just in case she needed clothes she could get them without touching or seeing me. I could see her clearly cause her closet had some type of window thing. I wasn't big but it was big enough. She walked in the room and undressed. I was getting so hard right now but I couldn't do anything. She was in her underwear and bra. She walked over to her closet and grabbed an oversized shirt and threw it on. I recognized the shirt instantly cause it was mine. She walked to her bed her ass was just wobbling the whole time!! She sat down and turned on her computer and turned on used to be. She was doing all of MY moves. I smiled to myself. When the song ended she got a call and put it on speaker.

Trini;" hello?......hey Ray.......sure I'll get ready now......your downstairs?.....okay be there soon!. Bye" how the hell Ray?? Never mind. She got in the shower but had the door open so we couldn't leave. She got out and began searching her closet. When she was done picking out an outfit she strip out of her clothes....... I'm sure her ass got bigger😍. My phone tinged! Damn! She looked my direction walking slowly now In her robe.

Trini;" hello?" She made her way to the closet about to open it. Damn I'm screwed!!

So. Do you think trini should feel guilty about what she did??

What do you think about Shay?

Vote. Comment. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️