Chapter 30

Trini pov;

We pulled up to 'her' house. It was dark In there already so we had to change. I changed into this black dress (on the side). Prince doesn't like this idea but if he wants me to be safe then this is how it's gotta go. We all walk up to the door. I take out a bobby pin and unlock the door. I took off the heels and told everyone to stay close but not to close.

Oh! Diggy!

The moans sounded really familiar? But I didn't care I moved upstairs to the room and opened the door. The girl jumped so did diggy a little.

Diggy;" what are you doing here?" I moved closer to him. I moved my hips and made sure my boobs were bouncing. I could feel him staring at every inch of my body.

Me;" diggy.diggy.diggy" I said shaking my head causing my hair to fall out and letting my curls flow. " if you wanted me. You could've just asked. The reason why I was mad was because if you want something you can have it. All you gotta do is ask." I said seductively and kissing his neck. His weak spot! I felt him melt but quickly pulled himself together. Then the girl came out in a robe. I couldn't believe my eyes! Shay? I contained myself and walked over to her and gave her a hug. She stood there speechless. I walked back over to diggy and sat on his lap and immediately felt his 'friend'. I felt so damn dirty doing this but I have to keep going until the police get here. He already basically confessed but they need as much info as they can get. And he has to fully ADMIT!

Me;" diggy let me show you what you can get when you ask." I whispered in his ear imbue before I did anything I looked at Shay. "I mean you gonna stay and watch or??" She backed up and left into the bathroom. I began to unzip my dress in the back. I let it fall leaving me in only my underwear and bra. I crawled on the bed to where he was sitting. I began massaging his shoulders. I pushed him back and grabbed some hand cuffs I saw on the nightstand. I cuffed him to the head bored and got out a whip from my purse. I put on a robe too cause him staring at me made me feel so damn dirty!!! Eww. I walked over to him and slapped him with the whip right in his bare stomach.

Diggy;"ahhh!" I laughed at him and began asking the main question.

Me;" why did you rape me?" This was it. He stayed silent. So I asked again but this time I raised my voice and hit him harder with the whip.

Diggy;" YOU DIDNT GIVE ME WHAT I HAD WANTED. And OUCH!!!"

Me;" okay." I said plainly. " I have a even better surprise ready?? IM not gonna be using the whip anymore!" His face lit up. Dumb ass! "LADIES!" I screamed and jasmine and Chloe came in. I handed them their own whips. "Oh and the police will be here soon! Chao!"  I walked out into the living room and turned on the light. Everyone came out from their hiding places and looked at me. Prod and Ray stared at me. I looked down and realized this robe was see through. Damn it! Prime quickly came in front of me.

Prince;" my prize which mean my eyes only!!" I grabbed my dress and threw it on and then prince finally moved.

Me;"okay so now we wai---"

Click! boom! Boom!

We all look up at the stair case. And see jasmine and Chloe running downstairs. And following behind them is Shay with a gun in her hand. We all back up

Shay;" here I come" where are the police like come on now!!!

Me;" Shay is this all really necessary?"

Shay;" I mean in my eyes...obviously! It's not like you can stop me if I have a gun in my hand." She laughed. I just stayed silent. Shanti whispered something in my ear.

Shanti;" when I poke you run!" I nodded lightly. Shanti poked me and I took off running around. Shay had her full attention on me. Aiming the gun at me. She shot 3 times but missed. She was about to shoot again but shanti cracked a vase on her head. Shay fell to the floor. We all grabbed her legs hand cuffed her to the bottom of the stairs. He left note for the officers then left the house. It was 3:45 in the morning. We went home and decided to sleep. All that damn running made me tired. Princeton tapped my shoulder I turned around

Me;" yes?" He jammed his lips into mine. There was so much lust In that kiss. Im sure you knew what happened next!!😌😌

One more chapter then this story will be over😭. I'm not making a sequel this just don't seem like this would be a sequel type of story.

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️