Chapter 20

I was having crazy writers block. But enjoy😋. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After interview

Trini pov;

We all decided to go out for dinner. Just to talk. I already have a bad feeling about this but it's probably nothing...right? We all got ready. I got ready in my dress (what's on the side). We finally get to the restaurant and order then there was an awkward silence.

Shay;" why yall being so quiet?" She said breaking the silence.

Prince;" yeah yall been acting weird since this morning like what I miss?" Everyone just stayed quiet and stared at them.

Roc;"how about we play a game?"

Shanti;" like questions!" She said a little to excited.

Everyone;" sure."

Me;" so who's gonna--"

Shay;" Trini do you love prince?"

Shay pov;

Only reason why I asked was cause prince ain't that bad. I'm getting tired of Ray anyway!

Trini;" of course I love prince!" Damn it! I know what your thinking your her best friend. Yeah but I also get what I want and I want what's hers right now!

Me;" oh ok cool." I kinda sounded upset but I don't think anyone caught on.

Ray pov;

I'm not slow I peeped how she said that. This bitch got some nerve.

Shanti;" Shay! Um have you ever cheated on anyone?"

I chocked on my water. I couldn't stop coughing.

Prince;" you okay?" He said patting my back.

Trini;" you know what I can't deal with this right now! Prince can I talk to you in private please"

Prince;" of course." You could tell he was hella nervous. They walked off to a corner where no one could see them.

Me;" guess they having trouble in paradise." I said grabbing my straw and siping my water.

Shanti pov;

Me;" you don't get it do you! YOUR A HOE....and a homie hopper! You say she your friend "more like sister"? Yeah right.. Was she your sister when you was riding prince into the damn sunset?" She was speechless.

Me;" speechless now huh?! Didn't think we knew? Well we ALL know including your "sister". And you know what you ruined your own relationship cause Ray was always loyal. And he was always there for you but when it came to the other way around you wouldn't be no where to be found!! But can I ask you something? Why did you do that to trin? Do you love Ray? Do you love prince? And who's nigga you ping after next cause it surly ain't mf CHRESANTO AUGUST!!" And with that I waited for her to answer all them damn questions. I sat down and supped my water while giving her that {I'm waiting} look.

Trini pov;

Prince;" bae what's wrong?" He sounded worried but I wasn't for all dat. I pushed back from him a little cause we was kinda close.

Me;" prince I'm gonna ask you a question and I want you to answer with only 30 words or less" he looked at me worried and slow nodded his head. "Okay so have you ever cheated on me?"

Prince;" No! I wouldn't do that to you bae. I love you to much." He came close trying to give me a hug I backed away.

Me;" prince......"(breathe) I grabbed his hand and lead him back to the room and closed the door.

Me;" I DONT APPRECIATE YOU LYING TO ME DEAD IN MY FACE. YOUR SUCH A JACKASS. LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO "SPREAD THE PEACE" YOU THE ONE WHO MAKING IT HARDER FOR ME! AND THEN THERES LITTLE MISS HO...MIE HOPPER! WHATS WITH YOU?  YOU LIED TOO! DO YALL EVEN FEEL GUILTY?? I COULD'VE BEEN DEAD!! AND WHILE I WAS HALF DEAD YOU DECIDE TO PLAY COW GIRL? ON MY EX BOYFRIEND! AND OF COURSE-----"

Prince;" wait a minute ex? Don't you mean current?" You could hear the hurt in his voice.

Me;" listen.............I mean what I said and I said what I mean. You fucked up not me you......wanted her clearly, other wise you would've been faithful. (points to Shay) well you can leave. And I already packed us stuff after I saw y'all doing the do, and called for a taxi for you. I know I know I'm so nice." I pat my shoulder and pick up 2 drinks. "Is it just me or are yall thirsty?" I pick up the drink and throw it in prince and shay's face. I grabbed my purse and coat and waved to everyone as they laughed and clapped and I walked off to the limo telling him to bring me home. New attitude💋.

If you were Trini would you regret what you did? How yall feeling bout this book? Vote comment. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️