Chapter 25

Enjoy loves💚✌🏾️

Prince pov;

The bus (the tour bus is 2 layer/floors)

I woke up to see Trini in my arms. This is how it was supposed to be all along. I was just stupid but I'm gonna show her that I love her and that I made a mistake. I look at the clock and see that it's 6:26 am. I get up slowly not tying to wake up Trini up. I went to go use the bathroom. And brush my teeth. While I was in there I realized they all take long ass showers and they'll be up soon so I'll just take mines now. I go downstairs and grabs stuff then go back up and hop In the shower.

Trini pov;
I wake up and prince isn't anywhere to be found. I ain't gonna lie since I called it quits with prince I started feeling like REALLY HORNY.... It should be a crime how much I was. But anyway the other boys were sleep. I hear water running and go upstairs and see prince clothes all on the floor. I get turned on a little....just think about it I mean the boy is wet and is naked just on the other side of Those bathroom curtains... I snap out of my thoughts and head downstairs to brush my teeth. I change into my kinda see through robe.... I had nothingn else to wear and I wasn't gonna get dressed with out having a shower first. I walk into the other bathroom downstairs. I grabbed my towel and soap. And looked for the toothpaste.

Me;" damn there's no toothpaste down here!" I mumbled to myself. I go upstairs and I didn't want him to know I was in there so I stayed as quiet as I could be. I was reaching for the toothpaste but then his shower stop. I stopped reaching as the curtains flew open. There right in front of me stood a half naked. Covered in only a towel. Wet. Princeton. My eyes got big and so did his. I looked down and remembered my robe. I only had my underwear and bra on and the robe.

Me;" I came to get some toothpaste sorry i disturbed you. I was about to walk out.

Prince;" can I brush my teeth first before you take that?" He smirked and then flashed a light smile. I nodded and came back into his bath room. I closed the door and sat on the covered toilet. While he brush is teeth I watched as the water from his hair slowly traveled down his back and his cheats. He was reaching for the mouth wash at the top of the cabinet......just then his towel fell off leaving him in NOTHING. He covered himself quickly. I looked away and began laughing uncontrollably. I looked back at him and he now had the towel on again.

Prince;" I don't see what's so funny?"

Me;" you covered yourself as if I never seen that before"

Prince;" do you think I'd laugh if it were you?" He chuckled and continued doing his morning routine.

Me;" yes! You would be laughing your heart out." I laughed a little. This was the most we had talked in 4 weeks.

Prince;" no....wanna know what I'd do tho?" He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I think we all know what was coming. I wasn't gonna answer his question. " I would've walked over to you (he walks over to me and bends down to my level) while you were naked......kissed your ear like this (kisses ear) kissed your neck like this (kisses neck) and kissed you like this" and with that he kissed me. I kissed back of course. I Could tell he missed me. He took off my robe and turned on the shower. He picks me up and sets me on the bench inside the shower and began taking off my bra. He kissed my neck as I let out small moans as he was hitting all my weak spots exactly! He stopped to look me in my eyes.

Prince;" I love you!" I smile and he does the same then continues to kiss me all over my body. His kisses get lower and lower on my body. He took off my underwear and began licking me.

Me;" Pr-in-cc-ee slow d-d-down" he was going fast as hell like nigga damn. He slowed down alittle and I tugged
On his hair from the pleasure.

Knock! Knock!

???;" yo Prince hurry up I'm there...and have you seen Trini??" By the voice I could tell it was diggy.....

" shit!" We said at the same time (mumbled) I got out the shower and grabbed prince robe cause mine was see through. Prince now had his towel on and was walking my way. I opened the door and diggy gets wide eyed and then within 3 seconds his face went from caramel to red. Prince just stood there smirking. He looked prince up and down and was about to say something. But I cut in.

Me;" thanks for letting me use your shower since mines was clogged and thanks for the toothpaste." I smile a friendly smile and glare at Princeton signaling for him to play along. He caught on.

Princeton;" anytime" he said then winked. diggy didn't see that. I looked at diggy who looked at me his face was normal now. Thank god he bout it!!!!

Me;" good morning diggs" I say while going down the stairs. Once I get to my suit case i go into the other bathroom. Once I locked the door I let out a sigh  of relief I didn't even know I was holding in. I lean my head back on the door and asked myself 3 questions. Why? Why? And why?

So who you going for?

Team triggy?

Team trinceton?

👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾 could be better but those came to my mind first 😂😂😂. Comment and vote. Peace✌🏾️

~peacemakerprince_💚✌🏾️