Chapter 5

Trini pov;
I don't like him like that. So don't think that. I only said yes cause now a days going grocery shopping isn't cheap and a free dinner never hurt nobody😌.

Anyway I'm still walking. I let the cool breeze of the night hit me. Making chills go down my spine. I continue walking until I reached my house about 15 minutes later. (I live kinda far away from my job). I go up stairs light some candles and take a nice warm bubble bath. After about 20 minutes I get out I quickly got out and dried off and but on my under clothes I always wear to bed and picked up my jacket looking for my phone. It wasn't there so I looked in my shorts not there there was only one place left my purse....I quickly run down stairs to my living room and see my purse and dump everything out!! I found AN iPHONE but it wasn't my phone I clicked the power button and The wallpaper read "peacemaker" in green letters I immediately knew who the phone belonged to......Prince. He must have my phone!!! I went upstairs and went to the "find my iPhone" app on my iPad and Once I found where my phone was (about and hour and a half from where I was) I put on some sweats and a black loose crop top and some black Jordans and grabbed my jacket and walked down stairs and out the door.

Prince pov;
I was sitting in the living room at the house with the boys. They were watching a movie but I wasn't I was to busy looking at pictures of Trini on her phone. See I switched our phones when she wasn't looking 😌 i knew she would look for it at some point. And she would end up here sooner or later.

Ray; "yo Prince what are you doing over there??"

Me; "nothing just on my phone" I lied

Prod;" it's not your phone it's trini's"
He laughed coming out of no where

Me;" how the hell you know that?" I asked curiously

Roc&ray; "ITS TRUE?" They busted out laughing

Me;" haha very funny yeah it's her phone it's The easiest way to get her over here. I mean who wouldn't look for their phone at this time of night??"

They all nodded they heads in agreement And i went back to what I was doing just then a bell rung I quickly ran upstairs and put on a jacket and some Jordan's so it made it look like I was on my way out to find her and give her the phone. I walked out my room and made my way to the stairs and I saw her making her way up them so I stepped down a few steps until there were no steps in between us.

Me;" well hey stranger!" I said playfully pushing her shoulder. She flashed a beautiful smile.

Trini; " I believe you have something of mine" she reached out her hand and raised her eyebrows and planted a smirk on her face.

Me; "Sooo no hey?" I say while chucking.

Trini;" hello Jacob" she smiled

Me; "hey we don't use government names in this house!" I playfully yelled and handed her the phone and she handed me mine she stuck her tongue out at me and turned away about to walk out the door.

Me; "hey wait I want to introduce you to the rest of mb"

Trini;"uh sure!"

I lead her to the living room and they was watching the movie still so I paused it and was about to speak but I got Cut off.

Trini; "I know who yall are in Trini" she gave a friendly wave

Me; "seriously you gotta stop cutting me off" I say in a stern but playful voice

Trini;" yeah yeah whatever" she said and sat down and watched the movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trini pov;

About 25 minutes Passed

the boys weren't even watching the movie And it was getting late. And I had work tomorrow.

Me; "well I gotta go home so---"

Roc; " it's too dark for you to drive."

Me; "well I don't have a car"

Ray; "how you get here then?"

Prod;" bus?"

Me;" nah I got here the old fashioned way."

Prince; " you walked!!" You could tell he was angry

Me; " look don't worry about it i got here safe and I'll make it home safe" I said while I turned around making my way to the front door. Suddenly Prince grabbed my arm and spun me and pinned me to a wall.

Me; "déjà vu much "

He let go of me and chuckled

Prince;" your not going anywhere this time of night you can just sleep in my bed--" I was about to cut him off but he put his finger over my mouth and continued talking "I will sleep in the guess room that is attached to my room. Okay?"

I thought about saying no but it was dark out and I was pretty tired.

Me; "show me the way" he smiled and lead me to his room and he went into the guess room to get changed. I set all my belongings down and grabbed his charger and plunged in my phone and got into his bed and drifted off to sleep. About 5 minutes later I get awaken alittle by someone kissing my forehead and whispering good night. I knew who it was and tugged on his fro and turned around and fell asleep smiling.

Thanks for the votes

~Peacemakerprince💚✌🏾