Explosions are a Mans Best Friend

This is a text starting off between Sherlock and Lestrade

S: I need to ask a favor of you. Go to 221b and under my bed there will be a small chest with a lock on it. burn the entire thing. Don't open it.

L: ok, 1. I didn't even agree to this favor. 2. would it hurt you to say please? And 3. why??? Is it be something I should be worried about?

S: just do what i say, no questions. i don't have much time. just do what i say and burn it

L: ooookkk...

L: *runs over to 221b and into Sherlock's room * *looks under bed and pulls out chest* what's so special about you?..

L: *tries to open and it opens easily* what the fuck?!

L: *calls sherlock* what the hell Sherlock!

S: *long drained sigh* you opened it didn't you?

L: it was unlocked. I'm am a DI. You really thought I wouldn't open it?

S: well, you've just doomed about 40% of London

S: congrates on that.

L: hey I'm still going to burn it.

L: but why is this so important?

S: long story, only about...* checks time* 40 minutes left until 40% of london goes bankrupt

L: ok ok! On it.

S: even if you do burn it, our hacker will know

L: *sees a little journal under the bed, grabbed it and tuck it into his jacket*

L: well what do you want me to do??

S: he knows that you saw it Lestrade. He has a motion sensor on it. This was a test, and you failed. Why can't you just follow directions? Did you have this problem when you were younger? Must be so relaxing, defying such simple rules.

S: burn it of course!

S: christ your an idiot

S: wait

L: ...

S: you took something else didn't you?

L: what? why do I want your crazy ass shit?

S: well given that you defy such simplistic rules, I can only deduct that you took something else. That DOES NOT belong to you *he says emphasizing the last part*

S: plus I know your lying

L: *sigh* I'm just going to go burn this thing now.

S: put it back, where you found it

L: I thought you told me to burn the chest??

S: *losing patients* put back whatever else you took, OTHER than. the. chest.

L: *walks out of the room into the living room. Place the chest in the fireplace* *lights a match and throws it in the fireplace*

L: you're a twat you know that right?

L: *opens the chest with a fire poker thing and tips it over making sure the flames reaches everything*

L: *the wood and paper start collapsing in on itself as the flames break down the very core of its being.*

S: I assume that you burnt it all?

S: good

S: now,

L: *sighs* quit with the dramatic pauses already

S: i was running down the street, i can't talk to you, run and not get hit by a cyclist or a cabbie. Not many people can truly multitask. Many people will say they can, but not many people can actually pull it off.