Arsene Lupin or Arseno Lotinho?

This Case starts with a conversation between Anderson and Lestrade

A: *knocks on door to Lestrades place, breathing a bit heavily from having to rush over*

L: *opens door, and withheld a sigh* what's up?

A: you need to come quick, there's been a robbery at the painters museum! *he said quickly, nearly tripping on his own words* 

L: oh shit! *reaches inside and grab his jacket keys and badge* which museum?

A: the National Gallery of Art!

A: *jogs off to his car* hurry up then!

L: what? Am I supposed to be prepared for anything at anytime? *sighs and jumps into his car and started it up*

A: well, I rather get there before the psychopath does! 

L: you got sherlock? 

A: of course not! It's more like the thief called him.

L: *shakes his head preferring not to answer to that. He starts the police sirens and drives as fast as possible to the gallery*

A: *when they arrive he almost flings open the door and hurriedly runs up the steps* *he opens the entrance, guns ready to be drawn when he sees Sherlock standing in his pajamas and a silk robe around him* *he grumbles in anger* fuck!

L: *takes a little longer to turn off the car and all, but quickly catch up and sees the reason for anderson's curse. He rolled his eyes to high heaven* so then, who did it?

S: I'm afraid I'm at a loss here *he says plainly*

L: *raises his eyebrows at the statement*

A: really..? *he says slowly*

S: yes, the thing I do know is that our friend here, has camped out in this museum for quiet awhile now. And he's not working alone. *making a gesture towards the crate off to the side*I suppose... *he sighs* I should have taken the word from the letter as truth.

L: wait... What letter?

S: I received a letter yesterday morning, giving out a warning that London shall be humiliated by the french. This thief of ours is planning to do it by stripping London of what makes its history. Although, I did find something rather odd about the letter. It gave two names. One was the true culprit, the other a misspelled version of the same name.

L: well, what were the names? Or name?

S: The first; Arsene Lupin, and the second which was signed at the bottom was Arseno Lotinho.

L: hmm... Do you have the letter? It could be considered evidence. 

S: Arsene Lupin is known to be a valiant thief, from France, and looks down at England. *pulls out the letter*

L: did you already check it for fingerprints, saliva etc?

S: there is nothing of importance on the letter. But I do recall meeting him.

S: Lupin, I mean. *he finished*

L: *takes the letter and a plastic bag, dropping the letter in* any major details that would identify him?

S: he was in disguise of course. I had a hunch to double check on this double name of ours and found that Arseno Lotinho, when scrambled up, is actually Horatio Nelson. In the letter Arsene was writing, he left hints such as; one amputation, and lost one eye. Now, Nelson was naval officer who in the latter, had his arm amputated, and lost sight in one eye.

S: Horatio Nelson's Column is at Trafalgar Square, right at the foot of this museum is? Do you follow? *he looked up at the two*

A: *head nearly spinnning* uuuhhh... yes?