All Aboard the Good Ship Mystrade (revenge pt 2)

A COUPLE DAYS LATER
This is a phone call starting between Sherlock and Lestrade

S: hello Lestrade *he says in an overly sickeningly sweet tone*
L: hey sherlock. What's up?
S: I would like to talk to you about a little "something" that intrigued me on the internet..
L: uhh, ok?
S: lets talk about Mystrade
L: *raises eyebrows* what is that?
S: the "ship" name for you an my dear brother *he teases*
L: I'm not talking about this while I'm working. *goes to hang up*
S: i never knew you two were so happy with each other *sarcasm at its finest*
L: is this part of your revenge strategy?
S: perhaps
L:  I'm in a relationship. With a woman. And didn't you bet against this 'ship'?
S: indeed, but I want to tell you the origin of this "ship"
Molly has been added to the phone call
M: what's up?
S: dearest Molly, would you like to know the origin of the Mystrade "ship"?
M: why?
L: yes molly why?
M: i still want to know but why are you asking me? Why do you know?
S: I know for a fact that my brother hypnotized you to forget you ever went streaking in the London Eye...
S: but did you every think that was the ONLY memory he repressed?
L: *a sudden burst of memory came through and he blushed severely*
S: I got you Lestrade! *evil smile*
M: Mycroft told me about the london eye incident.. Still can't believe he did that...
S: neither can I.
L: *groans* it was a bet guys...
M: *giggles* you really did that as a bet?
S: oh
S: oh, oh, oh...
L: he gave me a 100 pounds after!
M: *full on laughing*
S: you really don't remember the full story do you..?
S: *smirks*
L: what?
M: Mycroft told me it was a bet...
S: yes, but after the bet you two decided to...
L: stop with the bloody dramatic pauses!!
S: I just wanted Molly to be prepared for what I'm about to say.
M: ??
S: But do tell me Lestrade, do you remember shagging my brother that same night?
L: ????!!!!!
L: WHAT?!!!
M: ...
S: *laughs* you really don't remember do you?
M: ok got to ask a more reliable source on this.
M: *text Mycroft privately* did you ever had sex with greg. Ever. And you better not lie.
MH: ... perhaps *rubs back of neck*
S: Molly if you want evidence you could have just asked me.
Mycroft is added to the phone call
M: explain.
MH: there's nothing really to explain. *he starts slowly* I bet Gregory to go streaking for 100 pounds, which he did, and after we snuck into a bar and got drunk. We- uhh, might have spent the night together.... naked. you know... After that we started seeing each other for a time, and you know...
S: *smiles evily*
M: are you two still seeing each other. Like that? And making him forget?
MH: GOD NO! NO NO NO!! It was an accident that I took that memory, I said for him to forget the bet and that day, but he also lost the memory of us.
L: *at a loss for words over the sudden realization that he had gay sex before*
MH: I'm sorry Gregory
S: Gregory??
M: greg?
MH: I hope that you can forgive me
L: *shakes his head to get rid of the memories pouring in from that night, thinking: how? How could I not known that happened?!* bloody hell... Wh-how?! Did this happen another time?! How did you find out sherlock?!
S: Oh that... you two decided to barge into my room and just did it there. Naturally I managed, after vomiting, to take a picture as blackmail. I turned my head and hoped for the best. Although after I took the picture I hid it away, never looking at it myself. That picture hasn't seen the light of day since then.
MH: you wouldn't..
L: oh god...
S: as they say in America "paybacks a bitch"
M: can i get out of this phone call?
S: I'll just leave this here and be on my way. Settle your differences gentlemen, and lady. *hangs up*
M: oh lord!
MH: Dear god no!
L: why? Why?!
M: do you like greg?! Or was this just a one time thing! You better tell the truth!!
MH: Of course I fancied him! Why else do you think we started going out together? For fits and giggles?!
M: you guys went out?!
MH: *facepalm* I said that earlier
M: GREG LESTRADE ARE YOU GAY AND JUST LEADING ME ON?!!!
MH: I even said "we started seeing each other"
MH: Of course he's not!
MH: For christ sake, if anything he is BI
L: umm, yea. I am.
M: you fancy both men and women?
MH: he used to like only women before we met *he takes a deep breath in*
MH: then... it sorta happened
L: *rubs back of neck* well thanks for keeping my secrets.
MH: yeah... i guess *lets out a sigh*
M: why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm not mad that your bi, but for god sake tell your girlfriend before she finds out you had sex with another man!
MH: its best not to bring these things up when your in a relationship Molly...
M: i know it's just... *sigh* did your ex-wife knew?
L: ...no it just never came up.
L: are we going to be ok? 
M: honestly, I think we can. We both have our past and now it's out in the open, well if we can get through this we can handle anything.
L: god I love you.
M: I love you too. And I always will.
MH: Lestrade, Molly, I can only ask for forgiveness for keeping this hidden from you.
L: I wish you would have told me sooner, but it's forgiven. Your my friend after all!
M: there is nothing to be forgiven on my part. It not something that I should require you to tell me, but something you tell me on you own time.
MH: Thank Y- wait. Did you just call me "friend"? *he stammers slightly*
L: *rolls eyes* the best bloody friend I have other than this miss here!
MH: *face goes slightly red* T-tha- *coughs and gets serious* Thank you, I am pleased to be called a "best bloody friend".
M: digital group hug!!
MH: Oh my
M: bet you're having a blast there greg
L: *blushes bright red* wh-what!
MH: *goes red again* ...
M: I bet you're all blushing right now
L: *goes brighter red* ugh, no!!!
MH: M-Miss. Hooper!
MH: *flushes deep red*
M: omg! I found a way to mess with you guys!!
MH: N-now Miss Hooper lets not do anything rash.
L: molly. Don't.
M: =P
MH: stand your ground Greg! We can't let her do this to us
M: *gives a look to the phone*
L: it's the look isn't it? *he said plainly* man, she will give me that look and I'm not messing with her then. You're on your own
MH: .... *rushes out all in one breathe* Oh would you look at the time I have to.. -Go torture a man- bye!
L: what just happened?
M: I have no idea
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
TO BE CONTINUED...