Pendergast arrived (bonus chappy)

disclaimer: Pendergast, D'Agosta, and Margo Green all belong to Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Please support the official release by visiting there website.  http://www.prestonchild.com/

P.S. Please don't sue us...

Friendly reminder: MH- Mycroft Holmes, and M- Molly

MH: *Mycroft has just informed Sherlock, via phone call, that visitors from the US will be coming to stop by 221B*

S: uugh, do I have to meet them? *he exclaims loudly from the kitchen.*

M: for the last time yes!

S: but there Americans! *he says popping his head out from around the corner*

M: and? Not all Americans are stuck up conservatives.

S: yes, but there nominating a duck as there president

M: that's the conservative side 

M: come on Sherlock, judging on what Mycroft said, you'll like one of them

S: yeah, sure I will

M: *sigh* you are a lost cause...

S: just how much I liked "Jim from tech"? *he adds quickly*

M: we do not talk about that

S: *sighs, obviously aggravated*

S: isn't lestrade coming?

M: he texted me earlier saying he's on his way

L: *knocks at the door*

S: *ignores the knock at the door*

M: *sighs and opens the door* oh yea! You made it!

L: *takes off coat and gives M a kiss* hey, sorry- long story short: Anderson fucked some shit up...

S: *overhears them from the kitchen and sticks his head out* doesn't he always- and when did you start knocking, you never knock? Is it because you've actually decided to learn some proper manners? Or is it really because you just came from your mothers place? You still have pollen on your shoulder and steak sauce on the corner of your mouth.*he says pointing towards his own mouth where the spot would be*

L: fuck off *he says quickly getting rid of the remaining sauce*

S: I live here, remember? *he states, clearly bored, from the kitchen*

L: so who exactly are we meeting? Mycroft wasn't really specific about them, well,besides giving names and a general idea of who they are but....

S: some americans from Ne- *he stops half way through his sentence, hearing multiple people coming up the steps. He doesn't recognize the pattern though...*

M: what's wrong?

S: shut up *he says quickly walking out into the main room, listening again*

S: it seems our american colleagues have arrived... *he says with a tad bit of aggravation. He was expecting John to come home with groceries*

P: *knocks 3 times on the door to 221b. The landlady was nice enough to let them in, but then again, she was waiting for them by the front door. Ascending the steps was also where Margo decided to trip and nearly fall on her face, so everything was going swimmingly.*

S: *stays put, just staring at the door*

M: I'll get it *goes to open the door*

P: *awaits in silence*