The French Invasion (Molly's Family pt 3)

S: *playing his violin while staring out at the window, deducing everyone, and everything, that goes by* Gay, Murder, hates his step mother... (etc. etc.)

Text messages between Sherlock and Lestrade

L: *texting* you know every restaurant in London right?

S; *stops playing violin, but doesn't put it down. he instead lowers it and holds the bow and the body in one hand. he answers the text sighing* yes, and if your looking for a restaurant for your date tonight your a bit late. reservations have already been made to the best restaurants in london. perhaps you'll have a better time with a sad out on the street.

L: *sigh* can you just help. I wasn't able to get a reservation earlier cause I was in the middle of a case.

S: *sighs* I took that into consideration and I booked a reservation for you

L: Oh thank the lord! Sherlock you are amazing!! Where?

S: The Five Fields

S: considering it was so highly rated I.. persuaded one of the workers for a reservation

L: I'm not even going to ask how you got those reservations.

L: what is it under?

S: lets just say it involved a kitchen knife and a few glass eyeballs. The reservation is under your last name.

L: ...

L: I said I didn't want to know. 

L: but thanks

S: John made me do it. he wanted Molly's parents to be impressed by you and not him. In short, they thought John was you.

L: *sigh* yea, Molly told me a bit about what happened. That's why I'm so worried about what happens tonight 

S: Don't fret on it, you'll only make the people around you uncomfortable, which causes them to not want to bother you, eventually leading to loneliness. *smile*

L: wow, thanks for the vote of confidence. Really helps to get rid of the nerves

S: anytime.

L: *sigh* sarcasm, Sherlock. I was being sarcastic. 

S: as was I.

S: remember, sarcasm is in my nature

L: ... How in the world can I hate and appreciate the same person so much. 

S: simple, you've gone mental

L: again thanks for the vote of confidence. 

S: you'll be needing it

John has been add to the message group

J: Sherlock, stop being rude

J: Greg don't worry, you'll do fine, just don't be someone your not

L: thanks. 

J: of course!

L: I got to go. Got to pick out a suit for tonight. Is either of you happen to be good with fashion too?

S: trench coats are under appreciated..

S: just don't wear a hat

J: who wears a hat to a restaurant?

S: many people John, many inconsiderate people with low self esteem about balding.

L: you know what, I can handle it. You two don't have the best fashion sense in the world.