The Fall of Fangirl Sites

(This is in person not a phone call or a text)

J: *naps on the couch in 221b*

L: *calls j on the phone*

J: *murmurs and turns on his side, ignoring the phone call*

L: fuck, damn it john answer the phone! *calls again*

J: *murmurs; fuck off, and hits the ignore button* i sleep now

S: *walks into the flat of 221b*

L: fuck! *calls again*

L: *starts running to 221 b*

S: *looks at john and his cellphone ringing. proceeds to go about his day as the phone rings*

L: god fucking damn it! *calls again as he turns the corner and starts knocking on the door*

J: *sleeps*

S: *hears the door and the phone but does not answer either of them. he instead begins to play his violin, eyes closed*

L: *calls ms hudson* yes! Can you please open the door to

221b? Yes it has to do with a new case that came in.... Not a murder this time but I bet Sherlock had some thing to do with it.

H: oh, very well dear. your know this reminds me of a time with my old husband,when he was alive-

L: Ms Hudson, I'm on a tight schedule and I need to talk to the two.

H: oh *opens door* well whatever it could be_

*-

L: unfortunately it's confidential information. But I'm pretty sure they'll tell you about it later.

L:  *points at the two* YOU GUYS! I NEED YOU AT THE STATION. YOU ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR THE CRASHING AND LOST OF ALL DATA ON  TWO LARGE ONLINE SITES.

J: *Sits up and yells at lestrade* FUCK OFF *before laying back down and going to sleep*

S: *just stares at john and shrugs, playing his violin again, ignoring Lestrade*

L:walks over and grab j and throws him off the couch* GET UP! This is serious, hundreds of people are suing the site and want the people responsible in jail. And right now, you two are the biggest suspects. 

J: uuuuuuhhhhgggg.. fine. i'm up

J: lets go sherlock

S: *follows reluctantly*

*goes to the station and puts the two in an interview room*

L:*before turning on the tape recorder * You guys really messed up this time

J: ???

S: ...

L:*turns on recorder* This is detective inspector Lestrade on the case for the crash and lost of data in the site Archive of Our Own and  Deviantart.

S: make that three

J: ...

S: tumblr just crashed

L:....

L: *pause recording*

L: ANDERSON!! GO CHECK TUMBLR!!

A:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

L: GOOGLE IT!

A: SHIT

A: IT'S DOWN SIR

S: told you

J: what this have to do with us