Smaug and Bilbo

J: why on earth did your bring me here, Sherlock? *he gestures to the decorated house. An all hallows party... why me?*
S: ..
J: are we on a case of something, because I certainly don't see Moriarty or a terrorist ANYWHERE !! *he hollered*
S: Sshhh... *he hushed loudly* It's an experiment John! An experiment on human nature! *he yells back just as loud as sherlock*
J: oh so now your trying to understand ordinary humans?
S: Yes! *he lowers his voice* And supposedly social events are the best place to observe them
J: *sighs* well, alright. But why- in the name of the Queen of England- Am I dressed as a Hobbit?! *he said gesturing to the cloths*
S: isn't it obvious? *he scrunched his face* A costume party. *he smiles*
J: *facepalm* Please tell me I'm not the only one suffering here!
L: *pops his head outside* should have known you guys would start a fuss, but at least wait till you get into the party before causing a scene.
S: *grumbles about Lestrade being inferior and an idiot* lets just go *grabs John's arm and drags him in
L: *lets them inside, before closing the door after them*
M: *runs up and hugs both of them* Yea! You guys came!!
S: *akwardly pats on back* yes.. indeed
J: I wish I didn't! I was dragged here by Smaug *getsures to sherlocks costume*
M: *lets go of them and studies they're costumes* aww! You guys costumes are so cute!
L: * bites his tongue to stop himself from laughing*
J: *quickly retorts* I am not. cute!
J: AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT MOLLY
S: *raises eyebrows* I think I look cute
M: *giggles at Sherlock's pretty bad dragon costume*
J: *turns to sherlock* you look like a man who just walked into a costume shop and picked out the first dragon costume you saw! It's not even the right colour!! Why are you green?! *he waves his hands about*
L: *full out laughs*  are you going to eat bilbo tonight smaug?
L: and in the other way *wiggles eyebrows*
S: *his brain comes to a shattering halt before replying calmly* no.
J: Oh God NO!

*both M and L burst out laughing and lean on each other to keep from falling*

S: *all but snarls before smiling wickedly. he had one trick up his sleeve that no one was expecting*
J: *looks at Sherlock* whats with that face?
S: *continues his wicked smile* I don't know what you mean...
L: *sobering up* wha-what are you talking about?
J: *points to his face through Sherlock's green hood* THAT face!
S: *he turns to lestrade his face smiling evilly*
L: *raises eyebrow* what's with that face?
S: what face? *he says lowly*
L: you look like you're planning a murder
S: perhaps I am.. *he looks between Molly and Lestrade*
L: I don't trust you...
J: A-anyway...
J: who are you two dressed as?
M: *finally sobering up* I'm Dr. Watson and he's Sherlock Holmes
J: .... 
S: *in utter repulsed shock he pulls out a cigarrete*
L: *laughs* thought it would be ironic to dress up like this. Maybe I'll be able to understand your mind now *jokingly punch Sherlock's arm*
J: you don't look anything like me- I mean John- I mean- *sigh*
S: *he looks towards lestrade as he lights his smoke, he knows that Lestrade isn't allowed to smoke when in a relationship with Molly*
M: *laughs* I'm not trying to look like you! Though this mustache looks like the one you have a while ago. *plays with the bushy fake mustache*
L: *stares at Sherlock and slowly shakes his head thinking: you fucker*
S: *a smile splits his face and he brings it to his lips* I am a dragon after all.. *pulls a long drag from the cig and blows the smoke into Graham's face*
J: lets not. talk. about the mustache *he groans*
M: *laughs more* come on you guys, go mingle!
L: *coughs* yea, you should see Mycroft. Went all out with this one.
S: *sighs* very well.. *turns and walks off to find Mycroft. when he does he simply just walks past, still smoking his cig.*
J: Later *he walks off and finds Anderson* your...
A: *deep sigh and he says monotoned* I'm Walter White....
J: *nods slowly* i see. *leans in* got any crystals? *he says smiling*
A: *still monotoned in his underpants and baldcap* ha ha ha
S: *decides to continues to walk about the rooms, beginning to get bored*
S: *when he gets an idea. He smiles a crooked smile as he walks into living room where the most people are in. There all friends of either Molly or Lestrade, so they won't know what he's up to. Nor will they care. He carefully selects a corner of the room with an armchair. He sits and waits for John-Bilbo to walk into the room*
J: *after conversing with Anderson for a while, he goes to find Molly and Greg* *he calls out* Sherlock? John? *man it sounded weird saying his own name.*
M: *hears john, bilbo, calling and yells* in the living room.
J: ah there you two are-