Bad News (the Plan pt 1)

This is a text starting between Mycroft H. and Molly

MH: Molly, it's Mycroft again, I wanted to tell you how the whole ordeal with John and the fridge ended!

M: after I left the apartment?

MH: yes

M: ohhhh!!! Tell me tell me!!!!

MH: well, it seems to me that Sherlock was aroused by John's little pouty face, and since John never looked up, he never saw my brothers blushing face. And I mean like, red as a traffic light.

M: OMG!!!! Sherly is getting very aroused around John now!!! *wiggles eyebrows*

MH: wait there was another occasion where he got aroused?!

M: there was 2 that I know of. One I was there and the other I heard from Greg. Seems like Sherly likes it when john gets aggressive. 

MH: Hey Molly... you wanna test that theory?

M: YEA!!!

M: what do you have in mind?

MH: *smirks*

MH: we need either Lestrade or you to go and tell John that sherlock has died in a tragic car accident. then we must lure sherlock into the room fully alive. when that happens John will lose it and we have to keep and eye on Sherlock.

M: are you sure that's ok? I'm scared he might be mad at us.

MH: I think he'll be even more upset when he sees Sherlock.

Wait.

I have 2 cameras in my brothers flat. both being in the living room. that way you can flee and I'll have it all on the cameras.

M: I'll have Lestrade say it anyway. John does not like my mischief, and he might not talk to me anymore after this.

MH: haha, thats only if we get caught

M: he gots Sherlock on his side. He's going to find ou

M: so I'm getting Greg to tell John

MH: then, tell him to flee afterwards

M: just make sure john doesn't "morn" for to long then.

MH: that, I suppose, would be for the best

M: let me add greg to the chat so you can explain to him

MH: very well, but make haste

L: Yes?

MH: ok here's the deal. Molly and I want to test a theory ((a game theory)) of ours on Sherlock and John, but first I need to know if you are in on this.

L: Heck ya! I'm in! So what's the plan?

MH: alright! now i already have two cameras installed in Sherlock's flat, both being in the living room. i need you to tell John in the living room that Sherlock Holmes died in a car crash. At that time after, I will call you so that you have an excuse to leave, and what i want you to do is leave as fast as possible, run if you need to. I'll lure sherlock into the flat, and at that time, John will most likely blow up.

L: well that seems very evil and he's probably going to kill us later...

MH: once again, if we get caught

MH: it is a chance I am willing to take

MH: you ready for this jelly?

M: did you, Mycroft Holmes, just say 'you ready for this jelly'? The world is changing to fast for me.