The guys find out you snuck out to a bar then take you to Bobby's as punishment

When you walked through the doors, the music started to blast in your ears, you shout along with the lyrics. After a moment you catch up with your friend, Christian. "Hey!" You yell over the song. He turns around and smiles and says something, "What?" You ask. He leans closer to your ear.

"I said, 'you made it!' Did your brothers actually let you come?" He pulled alway, giving you doubtful look.

You purse your lips and sit on a bar stool, "Not exactly... I kind of snuck out. It's okay though, I made sure they were asleep when I left"

Christian rolled his eyes and signaled the bar tender for a drink, "And how did you get in here?" He turned towards you. It was a fact that you are under aged, so was Christian. You were 16 and he was 18.

But you have the Winchesters for brothers. Masters of fake ID. Weather it's FBI, social services, sheriffs, anything. You picked up a few things while growing up and discovered how to make your own. You took the fake ID out of your pocket and showed it to Christian.
"The same way you did." You explain.

The bar tender, a young woman with blond hair and oddly familiar, glared at you as she handed Christian the drink as he examined the card. The flashing lights made it difficult to put a name to her face, but it seemed like she knew you, because after she saw you. She quickly made her was to the phone and dialed. You shrugged off the suspicious feeling and looked back at your friend.

"Adriana Rockwell, 22 years old." He chuckled,"you look nothing like an 'Adriana'" you smiled at him and took back the card. He took a sip of his drink and drank it until it was half way gone.

"Come on, finish your drink later." You jumped from the stool and pulled his arm to the dance floor.

*******
After a couple of songs, you both walk back to the bar, "I actually got his number." Chris said and looked down, "dammit!" He yelled, "someone stole my drink!" You laughed and pulled out some cash.

"Here, get a new one. It's my fault any-" Your voice trailed away once you saw Sam walk in the room, by himself. Dean and Cas were nowhere to be seen.

Chris snapped his fingers in front of your face, "Y/N? You okay?" He turned around, "Uh oh. Time to go."

You quickly nod your head, "No shit. See you later." without even thinking, you you drop the money on the counter, spin around and rush towards the back door. Turning back repeatedly.

Then you saw Dean, talking to the Bar tender. You focused your attention on her. It was Joe, Ellen's daughter. She must have called Dean and told him where you were. "Dammit." You mutter to yourself, dodging as many people as you could.

Your almost to the back door. As you looked back one more time, making sure they weren't close to you, you trip on a leg and drag a waitress on your way down, spilling beer and chips everywhere. People begin to stare, "I'm so sorry!" You quickly say and try to stand. A man behind you takes your arm and helps you up. Without looking, you thank him.

"Don't thank me yet." He said, you knew the voice, suddenly scared to turn around, "Y/N..." Castiel said angered. You shut your eyes, then look up at him. He gave you a disappointed look and dragged you outside, followed by your older brothers, Sam and Dean.

"What the hell, Y/N?" Dean yelled. Castiel continued to drag you to the impala.

You start to struggle until Sam placed a hand on your shoulder, "You know you can't be here" he said calmly, unlike Dean who was ready to shout.

"I didn't drink, so why am I in trouble?" You defended.

Dean took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "Joe called us saying she saw you with flirting with a guy. You knew you weren't allowed to go out, Y/N"

You rolled your eyes as you buckled in the car, "I wasn't flirting with him. That was Chris, my friend. And he's gay" The car fell silent. Your brothers and Cas realized that wasn't the problem. You weren't allowed to leave the house because you were grounded for yelling at your dad. Who currently went M.I.A after your disagreement.

Sam turned in his seat, "We're going to take you to Bobby's for a while"

You looked surprised and smiled, "Is that supposed to be punishment?"

Castiel gave a glare that could make a small child cry, "This is a way for you to get repentance."

You sighed, "Alright..." You faked the sorrow in your voice. Secretly, whenever the boys do dropped you off at Bobby's, he lets you relax and help him out around the house. Sometimes, he'll even give you a small amount of beer...