Being an angel and giving up your grace to save Castiel

You see Castiel fall from your side of the car, "Castiel!" You shout, and rush beside him, not bothering to close the passenger door. You hear him cough and begin to worry, "Please brother let me heal you..." You beg.

At every attempt you have giving to help him he has told you excuses. Too many in your mind. Castiel is beaten and bruised. His vessel is growing weak. You brother is a broken angel.

He is still on the ground, you put one hand behind his head, supporting it so that it doesn't hit the concrete. And the other on his chest, shining your power, a bright blue light that is supposed to be graceful, but now with heaven broken. That blue lights brings fear in your eyes.

With little pressure he places your o over yours, "I deserve this..." He coughed, "For what I did to heaven..."

You shake your head, "You didn't know Castiel. If you do not let me help you, you will die. I don't want that to happen. Please."

When you first fell from heaven you were furious. Wanted revenge on both Metatron and Castiel. Then when you found him, something changed. You couldn't stand to place a blade to his neck.

His eyes were dull and full of pain and regret. It was almost like he was asking you to kill him. To end it all. As if he gave up.

You look up to the sky and think,
I can save him...

Inside the pocket of the suit of your vessel, there was a bottle smaller than your hand, but big enough to hold every ounce of grace inside you. It takes a lot of strength and effort to get rid of your grace by force, you knew this was going to hurt but you didn't care.

At the moment you wanted Castiel to be himself again. You close your eyes and open your mouth. The pain runs throughout your body. Once it's gone you open your eyes again. It's now floating in the bottle searching for somewhere to go.

When grace is taken by force, it becomes weak and disposable. Killing the Angel, but when it is given, it somehow remains normal, allowing anyone to use it.

Castiel understands what you are doing and pushes your hand away, refusing to take your grace. "No...Y/N. Don't..." He struggled to say. He has blood dripping from his lip. Cas is weak without any of this grace, the one he stole from another angel is wearing off more quickly then you both expected.

"Please Castiel," You tell him with his head on your lap."let me save you," You start to beg.

He continues to push the bottle of blue grace away, "I won't...let you...do this..." He breaths out. You move his hand and tilt the bottle in his mouth. Causing the grace to flow into his system. He stopped struggling and allowed you.

Suddenly a bright light forms around him, blinding you for a moment. Once you regain your sight, you see Castiel healed and standing. Stronger than ever. Castiel looks at himself in disbelief, "Y/N, why?" He spoke normally.

You sigh weakly, feeling the color of your skin drain itself, "Angels need to protect one another..." And smile, "We need a leader to guide us. Without you we have nothing...." You take a deep breath, "and I, for one, am tired..... Of this war...."