Trying to have a serious conversation with Castiel, but he keeps staring at you

You walk around the room. One hand around your waist and other places on your chin, "Well we could always try to help them out" you explain and walk around the table Castiel is sitting at. "I mean, what are they going to to? Sam and Dean can't just expect us to stay here, right? Cas?"

You look up at him. Castiel looks as if he's in a daze. You step closer and realize that his eyes are still open, but his breathing suggests that he is sleeping.

But he is an angel, and angels don't sleep, "Cas? Can you hear me?" You take a quick breath, "Castiel?" As you walk towards him, you notice that he doesn't look away, his eyes are practically glued to you.

You snap your fingers, repeatedly. He blinked and leaned back in his seat, "I'm sorry," he says, "tell me again,"

"Cas this is serious," you tell him, "I think that we should go help Sam and Dean. What do you think?"

He shakes his head, "I think that is a bad idea. The last time you were on a case you were put in a hospital. As I recall, you almost died."

You sigh in remembrance of those terrifying memories and think it over. He wasn't wrong, but sitting in your apartment made you feel useless. You wanted to do something about it. "Still, just for a day or so..."

Once again you catch him zoned out, staring at you. His mouth formed a smile. "Castiel, come on. Listen please" you sigh.

He coughs, "I apologize Y/N. You're just beautiful..." You blink a few times and blush. It surprised you that he said that. "Anyway," Cas said, ending the silence. "I still don't believe that you shouldn't go..."

"Fine...if you don't think I should go then I won't..." You agree. You see him kindly smile at you. He then notices your small sorrow and gets up and places his hands on your shoulders.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to you." He explains. You nod and drop your head. He leans in a gives you a hug.

Although, it may be strange, but you think you can feel his wings wrapped around you, comforting you.