Telling Dean that you over heard him and Sam talking about his plans to propose

You step into the kitchen, nervously, and see Sam and Dean are sitting at the table, silently. Just moments before you walked in they couldn't stop taking, you had heard everything. Dean quickly motions Sam to leave the room. He nods and obeys his older brother. Giving you a quick smile on his way out.

"What was that about?" You ask Dean after you see Sam step into his car.

Dean does nothing but smile,"Nothing, why?"

You look down at the counter in front of you, choosing your words carefully, "Cause I thought I heard a couple of things but never mind." He sighs and places his hand on his forehead.

"How much did you hear?" He groans, irritated at himself.

You shake your head,"Nothing." you lie. The sound of the chair rubbing across the tile fills your ears followed by his own footsteps.

Dean starts walking towards you, once he is next to you, he places his hand on your chin and lifts it up so that you are looking at him,"Liar, come on tell me," he stated.

You sigh and look at the counter,"...Everything, I'm sorry Dean, but I heard everything." he shuts his eyes, now angry at himself. He wanted it to be a secret. Just until he got the ring... "Well now that's it not a secret," he started to say.

You knew what would happen next, he was going to say it right then and there. That's what you believed would happened. Just like in the movies... The guy messes up and tries to work with it...

He placed his hand on top of yours, rubbing it gently. "I want you to know that when I do propose...it will be the most romantic day of your life..."

That surprised you. What he was saying almost didn't make sense. The life you had now would make it impossible to get married. "I'll take you to dinner or maybe a picnic at the park. Who knows? Because honestly... I don't know yet."

You laugh and smiled nervously, hoping he won't see you blush. Joy and confusion filled your heart. Dean continued, "And the day of the wedding... You'll be wearing your dress, walking down the isle." He took a deep breath,"I'll be in my suit, with Sammy by my side, and Cas holding the rings... Because you deserve a proper wedding." You felt a tear in your eye.

You love Dean, but you never expected him to propose. You thought the hunting life would take over that. But he truly loves you, and believes that you are the most beautiful person in the world. You jump and give him a hug. Tears of joy running down your cheeks.

"I love you Dean...I do..." You say, shutting your eyes.

He smiles, holds you tight and says, "Oh when that day comes...."