Imagine

-TITLE WAS TOO LONG-

IMAGINE: Sam, Dean and you giving up coffee. Something you are obscessed with, but eventually you do everything in your power to get it.

You quickly run your hand through your hair, pacing around the room both Dean and Sam are sitting in, "Guys you don't understand," you try to explain, "if I don't get coffee soon, I might actually kill someone." You made sure that you kept a straight face while you said that, hoping they would take you seriously.

"No can do cupcake," Dean smirked, "This was all your idea. And you know the rules, no coffee for a whole two month," You stare him down, trying to intimidate him, but he doesn't react, not even a flinch.

"Why do you just drink tea?" Sam suggests, "that's what I use to replace it."

"Or whiskey." Dean adds, shrugging.

"Because tea isn't the same, Sam!" You snap. You hold up your hand next to your face, "Look at this! Tea isn't going to fix this, coffee will!" They both watch your hand shake.

It's been weeks since your last cup of coffee, now you are about to break. When you decided this, you thought it would be easy, but after the third week, you started to grow tired and jumpy. Although you are lasting a lot longer than the boys predicted, you seemed to have more mood swings than usual.

It never affected your hunting skills, but it always seemed to bother you while you were doing research with Sam.

"Jesus, Y/N. You're a coffee junkie." Dean says. You look around the room, searching for something that would take your mind off it.

"Why aren't you guys like this?!" You question, they have been doing this with you and haven't been affected by it at all. "Are you secretly drinking it or something?" You take a heavy breath, breathing in the thin air and Sam's tea. It smelled disgusting and probably tasted worse.

Dean leans forward in his seat, "No, calm down, cupcake. I was never a big fan of coffee anyway. I have whiskey to me going."

You turn towards Sam, hoping he was drinking coffee so you had a reason to. Instead he scoffs and holds up his cup, "Tea."

"My name isn't cupcake," You groan and drop your head. Then lift it and walk into the kitchen, tracing your fingers on the table. Sam and Dean watched you, thinking that you would search for coffee grounds, but you were the one that threw them out. All of them.

Once they looked away, believing that you were just going to get yourself some food. You walked to the cupboard where the bowls were. Gently grabbed one and held it out in front of you. Sighing, you realized that this was stupid. You needed coffee. You need coffee.

You smirk and tilt your head, "Oops..." And let go. The glass bowl shatters along the wood floor, prices of glass are spread everywhere. You looked down at your feet. Bare and pale, you couldn't move from that spot without being cut.

Sam and Dean immediately jump and turn. Seeing what you have done. "What the hell, Y/N?" Sam sighs, knowing that you would clean it up. They both have their shoes on and walk towards you. Sam being the gentleman that he is, then kneels to the ground and picks up the pieces, while Dean left to get a broom.

You turn around sit on top of the counter, avoiding every piece of glass you see. Dean comes back irritated. "Can I have coffee now?" You ask. Both stay silent, you jerk your head, "fine."

You jump from the counter, tackling Dean to the ground away from the glass. He's shocked, unknowing of what to do. You pin him to the ground. He fights back trying to get a hold of your wrists but can't. "Sammy!" He shouts, you turn quickly. He was walking towards you.

Dean always kept his keys to the impala in his front pocket, but you couldn't remember if it was the left or right one. "Shit..." You mutter to yourself. And throw one hand down a pocket.

He widens his eyes, "Woah, what do you think you're gonna find down there?" He questioned, continuing to struggle. You felt them. The keys.

You quickly removed your hand and let go of Dean, but only to be picked up by Sam, "Hey, hey calm down." He said. You kick him without facing him and he dropped you. You landed on your feet and sprinted for the impala, started the car and drove. Searching for the nearest coffeeshop.

Sam and Dean made no effort to stop you, they knew that you would break sooner or later. Dean got up from the ground wiping the dirt off his clothes. He sighed and looked over at Sam, "Do you think she broke?"

Sam looked down at Dean, raising one eyebrow, "Dude, you got your ass beat by Y/N."

Dean's playfulness quickly turned into irritation, "shut up, asshat."