Telling Cas that he cant go with you on a girls day but doesnt accept no

Castiel watches you get ready, fixing your hair, put on make up, and grab your wallet. After a moment or two of confusion, you look at him. "Is there something you need?" You ask kindly.

He gives you a small smile, "I was hoping I would be eligible to accompany you on this hunt."

You scoff and laugh at his foolishness, but he remains serious, which wasn't unusual. The Castiel you knew was always a literal person. He never understood metaphors, movie quotes, catch phrases, or even cartoons at that matter. And based off what Dean has said, he doesn't understand porn either. Everything was serious.

"This isn't a hunt." You smile, he gives you a confused look. Based off his entire life on earth all he has known saving, hunting, and fighting. You continue, "I'm just going out with a few friends"

"May I accompany you?" He asks, hopeful.

"No Cas, this is just for girls. I'm sorry but maybe you can convince Sam and Dean to take you somewhere."

"But I am neither a male or female. I am an angel, an utterly indifferent to sexual orientation." He glared at you, almost praying that you would let him go.

"I understand but you still can't go."

"I have money," he defends, opening one side of the trench coat. He pulls out a wallet and holds it out to you, "Now may I go?"

You laugh at his response,"I know,Cas, but that's not the point. This is a girls day. Your vessel, Jimmy, is a boy." You try to explain.

He looks down at his trench coat and tugs on the buttons. When he looks up at you again he says, "I could always change my vessels." You smile and grab the keys to Dean's Impala.

At the moment Sam and Dean are asleep. The last hunt they went on, in New York, almost killed them. You told them to sleep while you took over everything in the bunker.

And Castiel, being an angel, doesn't sleep. So he has done nothing but follow you around. You didn't mind, it never seemed to bother you and it oddly entertained Castiel to watch you.

"It doesn't work like that, Cas." He sighs and walks closer.

"I can watch over you without notice." Cas is eager to join you on this trip. You want him to come and felt bad that he couldn't, but you promised Jo and Charlie it would just be the three of you. You have been planning this for a month now, and the only other person to know was, well, Cas.

"No Cas. I'll be back in a couple of hours" you tell him.

He takes another step closer, placing his hand on your shoulder, thinking that he would finally agree with you and say something sweet. "What if I used your friend as a vessel? Would that help?"

You turn around shocked, "Wha-! Jesus Christ! No!" You think that he is joking, but he remains completely serious and his expression does not change.

"My name is Castiel," he says, "You know this."

You press your hand to your forehead, sighing. Castiel removes his hand and looks at you with confusion, wondering if he should just go on the trip without your consent. He realized that he will do that. Follow you around, after all. That is what he has been doing all day. "You are going to be the death of me." You smile and laugh. "I'll be home later."

"Alright..." He lies through his teeth, but you buy this act of his. "I guess I'll just wait here, then."