Imagine being Sam's Guardian Angel

You stand and watch from a distance. Observing the Winchesters and Castiel fight off your other siblings from heaven. Making sure the brothers nor the Angels could see you. Staying hidden in plain sight.

Castiel is fighting with Dean, you know that he is the reason Metatron broke heaven, but you didn't care. Castiel was the one who cared for you in heaven, like how Gabriel cared for him. You could never be angry.

Looking around the building, you saw Dean Winchester stab one of your brothers, an angel. You step forward, as an attempt to show yourself and save the angel, but you remember what God said... And now is not your time. You put one hand on your wrist and place them in front of you. Remaining quiet.

You watch Sam. He is holding a blade in his right hand, defending himself from your Adelaide, a name meaning Nobel sort. Her vessel is taller than the others, which means she is also stronger. To Angels, their power becomes more massive when they inhabit a taller human being.

Sam swings the blade at her. She blocks it with her own. Her hair is blond, her outfit is a suit, very different than yours. You look down at your vessel, identifying what you can use against the enemy when the time comes.

You take a deep breath, "Sammy!" Someone shouts. You look up to see Dean yell at him. You turn to see Sam  being thrown to the ground and Adelaide stepping towards him, tightening her grip on the blade.

Now.

You run in front of Sam, protecting him from another angel. She doesn't stop and charges at you. The angel blade you keep in you sleve falls into your hands. You press into the Angels stomach, looking into her eyes, "Forgive me, sister..." you say, calmly. God had prepared you this. He knew that being a Winchester's angel would cause trouble. Pain. Death. Her mouth falls open as her grace shines through, signifying her death. The imprint of her wings are spread out on the walls and the floor.

The three other Angels remaining stare at you, surprised to see you, along with Castiel. They all thought you died in the fall.

Anxo, a brother of yours who you have only met twice, speaks, "Y/N. move." He demands, ignoring the shock of your presence. You get a glance at Sam, he is still on the ground, unharmed. He is confused to see that you saved him.

"I cannot, brother. Please do not do this." You beg.

"The Winchesters need to die. Step aside, now. I do not want to hurt you."

You tighten your grip on the blade, "Brother, you know that this will not end well. I am Sam Winchester's guardian angel. Please do not make me kill you too. No more spreading the blood of our own." You tell him, he sighs and turns to the others.

All three exchange nods and look at Dean. Then Castiel, both of them are in fighting positions, ready to kill. Although Castiel is surprised to see you. He keeps his attention on the Angels. "Alright," Anxo says to you, "but we are not finished..."

You sigh and watch them disappear into thin air. Dean is now staring at you, deciding if he should kill you or let you speak. You look at Castiel, he is speechless. He stares at you with his head tilted in confusion and sorrow.

You turn to Sam, who is already standing, "Hello Sam," you say. "I'm your guardian angel."

"My what?" He asks, then looks up to his brother.

"Guardian Angel," You keep your attention on him, "All Angels are assigned to a human they look after. From birth to death. Guiding them to the correct path they need to follow, to their destiny if you would say."

Sam stayed silent. You heard a scoff from Dean and turn around, "You're saying that all Angels have a person to look after?" He turns to Castiel, "Who's your sucker?"