Imagine: Gabriel is furious at Sam and Dean because they couldnt protect you...

Gabriel quietly shuts the door behind him so the doctors and nurses in the hallway couldn't hear them argue,"I trusted you idiots to protect her!" He shouted, throwing his hands in the air.

Sam sighed, "Look Gabriel. We're sorry. There where too many-" He took a step towards the angel, trying to reason with him. Dean looked at you. You're lying down in a hospital bed, eyes shut with bruises on your all over your body.

"Oh, don't give me that, Sam!" Gabriel demanded, causing both Dean and Sam to jump back.

You are not an angel. In fact your not anything of the supernatural, but Gabriel is your guardian angel. He's watched over you for years and years, staying out of sight.

When Gabriel did finally show you himself. It created problems with his brothers and sisters in heaven.

For Gabriel had developed feelings for you, and didn't want to hide it. He well knows that it is against the rules for angels to show themselves to humans and even more so to fall in love. But he didn't care. In response, angels in heaven believe that you need to die for things to be set in order.

Gabriel refuses to let that happen.

It mostly surprised Sam that Gabriel called him by his name. Usually, even in arguments, He would always give Sam a nickname, such as Sasquatch or Gigantor . This shows how angry he is.

"You sorry sons of bitches. I asked you bith to do one thing! To protect her! Now look at her!" He stared down at the bed, stepping towards it. Placing his hands on the railing and letting his head skin. "In a damn coma with a air tube crammed down her throat..."

Dean took a step towards Gabe, "Can't you just heal her? You know, place you hand on her and then she'll be fine?" Out of frustration, Gabriel placed his hand on Dean's throat and pinned him up against the wall, lifting him for the ground.

"Don't you get it? I've hadn't any angel juice in weeks! That's why I asked you to look after her!" He tighten his grip on Dean's neck.

Sam reacted quickly, rushing towards his brother and the angel, "Gabe, stop!" He yelled, trying to pull them apart. "This isn't what she would want you to do!"

Gabriel took a deep breath and realized that Sam was right. You wouldn't want to see him like this. You loved the funny, caring Gabriel. Not this angry, fearful one. You would be terrified.

He let go of Dean, who was now pale, leaving him on the ground, coughing. Regaining the air in his lungs. Sam rushed towards him, now slightly terrified of the ark angel, Gabe.

"How would she react if she saw you like this, Gabe?" Sam asked and continued to check to see if Dean would survive Gabriel's minor attack.

If you did see him like this, you'd be terrified to step near him. He was always careful not to scare you. Ever since you were a child, you were always a skittish person.

Gabriel looked at the bed again, tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Y/N.... It was my job to look after you... I'm really, truly sorry...."