Your boyfriend turns out to be a demon & your brothers have to kill him.

Hey before you start reading I was wondering if anyone has a vine and can make good edits. If so could you message me on here, Kik, or Ifunny. Kik: awkward.soul Ifunny: Imagines_for_supernatural. Thank you
        Carry on

"Y/B/N?..." You ask him quietly. He has been quiet all night, you thought it was odd. Usually Y/B/N are the ones that are most enthusiastic out of everyone, but something was wrong.

When he doesn't respond, you walk closer to him, "Y/B/N?" You call out again, placing your hand on their shoulder. "Something wrong?"

He turn around, staring you down with a terrifying smile on his face, "I'm just glad to see the entire family here." Sam and Dean were downstairs doing research on an upcoming case. He has met them before, multiple times. Them being here was nothing new. You look at them confused and remove your hand.

All he does is give you that horrible smile. Suddenly his eyes flash black. You jump back terrified, the gun and holy water you keep in your room are placed out of your reach. Behind him, in the drawer of your dresser.

"What's wrong?" He asks you,"Don't like me now?" and start to run towards you. To attack.

You dodge him, and run around the room, trying to make your way to the dresser. You knock over anything, anything that will slow them down. It wasn't a large room, and not a small either. You quickly climb across your bed and place your hand on the nob to the dresser.

'I need the holy water'
You think to yourself.

You only open it an inch before he grabs you tightly, forcefully placing your own hands behind you. Your body is now face down on the bed, his body crushing you. "Sam!" You scream in agony, he lifts you up and throws you against the wall.

With the only defense you have, you throw your head back to hit him in the nose, "Dean!" He let go as you fall to the wooden floor. You hear your brothers footsteps run up the stairs.

"Get. Up." Y/B/N says to you.

"Please...stop..." You whimper.

Your brothers rush in, seeing you in pain and in tears, they look up to see Y/B/N laughing with his black eyes. Realizing what was happening, they both point the guns that were in their hands at him.

He continues laugh, "Are you really going to kill the one Y/N loves?" He asks. "While he's still alive?" You didn't even think of that. They could still be alive, trapped inside the demon.

You hesitatingly stand up and run towards the three of them. "Wait don-" you start to say, reaching out your hand. Without any hesitation, both Sam and Dean put a bullet through his head. The blood spreads everywhere. The walls, the bed, and even your clothes.

You break down and cry, Sam runs beside you and tries to place his arm around you. Instead of allowing him, you push him away, "I'm an idiot!" You shout. Sam rubs the arm a closest to him, trying to calm you down. Dean looks down at Y/B/N cold lifeless body.

Sighing deeply, he speaks, "It wasn't your fault kiddo-"

You shoot a glare at him, cutting him off, "Don't 'kiddo' me, Dean. I mean it." More tears fell down your cheeks, "This is my fault. You didn't have to shoot him! Both of you!" Your voice got softer, "....I did this..."

You didn't know what to think. Emotions were flying everywhere. Pain. Guilt. Anger. Fear. Disgust. Sorrow. And sick. As if you were going to throw up on the ground. You took another look at Y/B/N, his body just lying there. In front of you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Sam told you. A knot grew in your stomach.

"Please...Just go." Was all you could say. Your brothers knew that you wanted to be alone, even though every bone in their body wants to stay with you. To comfort you. But they listened and left the room.

Leaving you alone with the love you loved.
The one killed by the life you lived.