Imagine

Imagine: Sam thinking he had been caught in fraud after he sees a cop running towards him. But really the cop is after you.

Sam was walking home down an alleyway, alone, with nothing but the sound of his own feet following him. He was heading to the motel he and his brother were staying at. Currently no one knows who he is or who he was pretending to be because they just arrived for a case.

Before both of the brothers settled into rest, Dean suggested to get something to eat. After all, they had been driving for hours, trying to get away from cops in Texas. It was a case gone wrong. Somehow the authorities found out that they were fakes. Sam offered to go, needing the fresh air, but, now realizing that the diner was closed, he had to walk back empty handed. Without the pie.

Sam took a deep breath before kicking a puddle that was places ahead of him. The water phases a part of his jeans but he didn't care. He was to bored to care.

He heard a crash behind him and turned around, looking down the empty alley. Seeing nothing move, he quickened his pace, trying to keep ahead of what ever it was he heard.

Another crash echoed the alleyway. Followed by a voice, "Stop!" It called out, and Sam did. Confused, yet enticed to see what was going on. He then realized it would be safer if he stayed away from what it was. Go and tell Dean.

"I said freeze!" It shouted. Sam turned around at the same time you ran past him. Not realizing it was him. You only saw his back, but you could recognize his voice in a second. It was Sammy. You made it just out of his sight. Sam then saw a man in a black and blue suit rush toward him.

"Officer, I can ex-" Sam started to see, but stopped when he saw the face the cop gave him. The cop continues to run towards Sam, watching him foolishly putting his hands up, "What the-?" He said to himself and turned around again to see you smiling, "Y/N?" He questioned his own eyes when he saw you.

Your smile grows bigger at him,"Hia Sammy! Miss me?" And put your feet in position to run.  He gives a confused look as the officer comes to arrest you. Once he is almost face to face, you run toward Sam and yank on his arm,"Come on!" You shout at him.

Now the officer thinks Sam's your partner. He has no choice but to run, "What the hell are you doing here?" Sam asks.

"Working on a case, same a you!" You shout. The officer is slowly falling behind. You and Sam duck into a local bar to hide.

"Think we lost him?" Sam asks, his hands on his knees.

You laugh,"I don't know. You looked funny putting your hands up." You tell him while laughing.

He stands up straight,"I thought he was going to arrest me! a What was I suppose to do?"

"Run?." You suggest, still smiling. "Word of advice, Don't act guilty if you really are. Basically a way to screw with people's heads." You laugh and give him a hug, he so excited to see you he lifts you off the ground.

It's been almost a year since you've last seen each other. After a case in Oregon, you didn't keep in contact. You tried to leave the life, but had to learn the hard way that it's impossible for that. But you didn't mind now. You were with Sammy.