Imagine staying by Dean's side after everything starts to fall apart.

You walk inside the Bunker carrying nothing but the keys to the impala. Noticing how quiet it is, you look to see Dean sitting on the couch with an empty bottle of whisky in his hands. A little concerned, you talk to him, "Dean, you okay?" You ask. He doesn't respond, doesn't even blink. Instead he stares down at the bottle, shaking it to see the last drop.

"Dean?" You call out again, stepping closer. You see blood on the right side of his face. Without any form of worry, you assume that it was from a hunt that he had brought home and killed here. But you looked around to see no blood... and surprisingly more frightening, no body.

Dean finally notices you from the corner of his eye looking and knew what you were doing. "Sammy's." He states without movement. You turn back to see him.

"What?" You question.

He coughs and sighs, then places his hand up to his chin, "Sam's. The blood is Sammy's..." Now you begin to worry and frantically look to see where he is. You rush to kitchen to see an area of broken glass, shattered across the floor.

You look up, "What happened? Is he okay?"

Dean coughs again and stands, making his way to the kitchen. Searching for another bottle, "Yeah, he's fine...We had a fight and I told him to leave," He opened the wooden cupboard.  "and well, he did." You sigh at their actions, more and more this happens, but usually you are there in time to stop it. You never know what they fight about, but never ask.

You see him take another large bottle. Dean was already drunk as it is, adding another bottle would probably kill him. You quickly take it from his loose grip, "Give me that." He demands, you shake your head and hold it behind you so he can't reach it, "I mean it Y/N..." He starts to get angry, "Why do you stick around anyway?" Dean steps closer and makes an attempt to grab the drink.

A bullet of pain ran through you. You slowly lower the bottle feeling hurt. The three of you have lived with each other for months now. Although with everything that's happened, they were the only people you've ever trusted, and Dean has never understood why. "Well, because-" you start. He cuts you off.

"I mean really. Aren't you getting tired of us? One disappointment and mistake after another. We've put you in the hospital more times than I can count." He's standing in front of you now, giving up on taking the drink back. He's just waiting for a response.

"Are you that stupid?" Realizing that Dean wasn't putting you down, but himself. It was a known fact that Dean never thought highly of himself, but you always try to prove him different, "Because I care about you and believe in you." Now you were starting to get angry, thinking that Dean thought, of all people, you have doubt in him.

After a moment he responds, "You still believe in me?"

"Of course I do you idiot. Look at you and you've done, saved the world. Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they wont get better. You are the most trustworthy person I have ever met. I couldn't give up on you even if I wanted."

"Really?" Dean questions. You nod silently. He slightly smiles, "Thanks for not giving up on me..."