Crowley threatening you with the colt because you killed his first love.

You woke up bound to a chair. You hands and feet cuffed to the arms and legs of the uncomfortable seat. You groan, "What the hell...?" In the distance you see a figure of a man. He starts to step out of the shadows, you don't him. He doesn't look familiar.

"Hello rat." He says, "remember me?" Being a witch you don't age. You've seen and met hundreds to millions of people in your life time, and remembered all.

"No," you state. Searching around the room. Trying to find anyway to escape. There was nothing on the walls. No windows or air vents, not even a scratch. "The names Crowley," His name meant nothing to you. There was absolutely no memory of it. He continued, "But you may know me a Fergus. Fergus Macleod."

You widen your eyes. He was a human when you met him and looked nothing like this. He couldn't have survived this long without a curse or a spell of some kind. "Long time no see. how?" You ask. It's been more than two hundred years since you've last seen him.

He smirks and puts his hand behind his back,
"Sold my soul. Not as fun as I expected but, being king does have its advantages."

"King? Of what?"

"Hell, darling. I run the ruins," he told you, "and awhile ago you took someone from me, someone very dear to me." His love. You killed her two hundred years ago today. It was an accident. You were young, an older witch named Rowena was trying to help you control your powers. One day it got out of hand, and killed twelve people. One of them happen to be his love.

"Listen, what happened awhile ago was an accident, I was young and new to the life." He pulled out a gun behind his back and pointed at you head. You huff, "is that suppose to scare me?"

"You killed my love!" He shouted, "The only person I cared about! Now-!"

You cut him off, "Let stop the Shakespeare crap, alright? I'm sorry. What else do you want?"

"Your body burned at the stake!" He raised his eyebrow and said, "you don't want to piss off  a demon holding a gun." Then crocked it.

You weren't scared, you lost that feeling years ago. Crowley was just another bump in the road. You sigh and think about trying to help him. After all you were the reason he was alone.

"What if I make my own deal?" You ask, "My survival for reincarnation?"

He put down the gun, and smirked. Walked around the room debating if that was what he really wanted. "Fine," he finally said after a moment of silence, "Let's make a deal..."