TFW argueing about who stays with you while the others go on a supply run

"No Dean, you've stayed with her nonstop. It's my turn." Sam said to Dean, eager to argue.

Dean smirks,"No way, she digs the man of the group," he stepped forward and pointed his thumb towards himself.

Castiel realizes something and looks between the brothers, "So this does means I get to stay?" He asks, completely serious.

Sam chuckled at Castiels response, then wiped his mouth with his hand.

"No Cas! That means me!" Dean harshly whispered, knowing that you were in the other room.

Sam sighed and turned to Castiel, "Dean's just upset that Y/N hasn't fallen for him like the others. How about I watch her while you two go."

Unfortunately, Sam wasn't as uiet as his brother. You over heard them and silently walk over. Stand next to the doorway so the guys can't see you. They continued, "but I can protect her better than you two can" Castiel defended, you huffed and rolled your eyes.

"Honestly, Cas, right now you're no more than a baby in a trench coat" he snapped. Your jaw slightly drops. Castiel says nothing while Dean placed his hand to his forehead and sighed, "okay that was too far, I'm sorry" he had no sympathy in his voice. As if he didn't mean it.

You start to get irritated about their debate instead of asking you. Sam looked at Castiel, then back at Dean, "I think you hurt his feelings..." He said.

Dean sighed again, Anyway, I'll stay with her"

"Dean no! I-" Sam started to argue.

You step out so they can see you and cross your arms, "You know I can take care of myself"

"Not today your not," Sam tells you. You raise an eyebrow and realize that there is no chance of you winning this. "Fine, then rock, paper, scissors or something..."