Imagine hearing a knock at your door and when you go to open it you see this

While your making dinner for yourself one evening, in a tang top and shorts, you hear a knock at the door. You quickly make your way to the to the front door and look out the peep hole.

You see two men, whom you don't recognize, in suits. Cautiously, you open it, the man with short hair and green eyes smiled and speaks, "Good evening, I'm Detective Collins, this is my partner, Detective Smith. Were investigating the death of Conner Green."

They both hold up a small leather booklet, containing the badges of FBI agents. Their picture on the front. You open the door further and scratch the wood of the door, nervously.

"In the police report it said that you were with him when he died." The taller on said. He had longer hair and kinder eyes. It seemed like he was the only one who noticed your reaction.

You slowly nod your head,"I told the police everything I saw." You lied. What you saw wasn't human,the police would never believe you.

It had claws, and glowing eyes. Two days after the incident the police told you that your friend Conner died of blood loss from stab wounds to the neck. They were wrong. The thing practically ripped out his throat, digging it's hands into Conner's flesh.

If you weren't an adult, you would believe that a werewolf did this. And at first you did think that, then you came to a conclusion that the adrenaline rush and the beer made you imagine things. But something inside you knows that what killed your friend was unnatural.

So you decided to tell the police this:

After a few drinks at a bar, you noticed a man following the two of you on you walk home. Once he came closer Conner saw that he had a knife, then came and attacked you. Conner somehow lured the man to attack him instead, saving your life.

The man started stabbing and slicing his throat. You tried to help your friend but it was two late. The man was gone. Disappeared like dust in the wind. You tried to stop the bleeding by covering the wound and called nine-one-one. When the came, you were covered in blood and in shock. Couldn't speak or move for what felt like hours.

Detective Smith eyed you suspiciously, "Yes we understand that but we have some follow up questions that need to be answered." You gulp, thinking that they founded out that your story was fake. If you told the real one they would send you to an asylum.

He continues, "May we come in...?