Showing up at Sam and Dean's door after they thought you were dead

But instead you were held by demons who wanted the Winchesters location and managed to escape them

Keep going.

You're barefoot. Running across rocks and sticks that cut your feet. Too scared to look back, thinking that there was demons trying to chase you. You had thought you lost them but, just to be sure you went to the only home you could think of. The Winchesters.

I'm almost there.

You could see it. The house, it was old and shaggy with warding symbols painted all over it. With the little breath and strength you have left. You walk to the door shifting your way onto the wood. "Hello?" You breathe out. No one responds. You knock lightly.

Please. open.

You hear the door creak and look up to see Dean, surprised. "Y/N?...is it really you?" Dean asks. You look down at your clothes. They're ripped, torn, and covered in blood.

"I-I think so..." You still breathe out. The doorframe your leaning on doesn't give much support. Your very weak, the side of your head is bleeding and you feel as if some bones are broken.

Suddenly you fall to the floor, your eyes grow heavy. Dean rushes to catch your head before it hits the pavement, "Sam- Sammy!" He calls out.

You see Sam standing over both you and Dean seconds later, "y/n?" He says.

Dean carries you inside and places you on a cold wooden table. Sam grabs the first aid to attend your wounds. You can now barely keep your eyes open. You feel Dean's hand rub against your forehead. "This might hurt," he spoke, but all you could hear was a mumble.

You couldn't see, but Sam was about to into a wound on your arm. A place where you got shot. He needed to get it out. Sam started to speak, "1...2...3...!" And a pain ran through your body. You screamed and tried to sit up but both Sam and Dean held you down.

That was that last thing you remembered.

********

You wake up hours later on a bed. One you don't recognize, and see a man at the edge of it. You jump up, feeling no pain, "I'm Castiel." He spoke.

You got worried that he was another demon who came to torture you, but then you remembered. You escaped their dungeon you were kept in for a month.  Castiel leaves the room and nods in the hallway, when he walks back in the Winchesters are behind him.

They smile and you stand up, feeling completely well and give them both a hug.
"What happened to you?" Sam asked.You sigh and let go of Dean.

"I was kidnapped...demons wanted me to tell you where you were. Of course I wouldn't budge."  You pause for a moment and look into a mirror at the side of the bed. You were healed, no cuts or bruises. Nothing. You continued, "When I refused...they started to tortured me, almost killed me." You placed your palm on you cheek and looked at the brothers, "Why do I look normal?" You ask.

They lightly smile, "This is cas...our angel. He healed you."

"I thought angels weren't real..." You slowly say. Castiel looks at you.

"I assure you, Y/N. We are, our wings are not visible to the human eye."

"Thank you." You respond to him. He nodded his head respectfully to you. What else could you say? You didn't know much about Angels.

"Y/N, do you remember where they were keeping you?" Sam asked.

You thought for a second. You remember running, screaming, and fighting. The room was dark, almost no light was shown. You turn to him, "I think so...I escaped didn't I?"

"Good..." Dean starts, "cause we got work to do"