[Introduction: The Invasion]

[WARNING: DEPRESSING AND GRAPHIC INTRODUCTION.]

[Note From KY3V0N: Make Sure You Guys Leave Comments And Inlines! :) Enjoy. May Be Confusing, But It All Makes Sense Once Chapter 1 Comes Along. That chapter is also being worked on as we speak!]

[April 2000.]
Spring 2000. I thought I finally had what I could call a good man. That night, the lord showed me that I was making myself look stupid all alone. I remember this night, so vividly, I just don't want to speak on it, but I feel as if I had to tell you. Trevor, if you're reading this, I'm so sorry you had to hear about this baby, but I promise we'll be okay.

One night, I was asleep in my bed, lights off, but the lightning outside would brighten the room every so often. It would wake me up, but I would end up finding myself back into my dreams again. There was a very violent, aggressive knock on the door to my bedroom. Or, our room, I should say. I didn't hear them. The door opened, and in came a tall black man, walking in, in a suit.

"Baby, I'm home." He said.

I woke up, turning over, bringing my attention to him.

"Oh, hey baby..the weathers crazy tonight  isn't it? I hope it's not like this tomorrow, that girl has school tomorrow, and it's gonna' be a pain in the ass going out to work tomorrow." I said. I rolled back over, making room for him to lay down in the bed.

He began to undress. He got in the bed, and sudden covered my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said as loud as I could, in a muffled voice.  He began to undress me.

He was smirking down at me, and he whispered to me: "Stay quiet, don't make this difficult." I began to push him off of me, as he attempted to pin me down to the bed. I rolled off the bed and quickly made my way to the door, but he grabbed me and threw me down on the ground. I swung, and kicked, trying to get him off of me. He began to hit me back, and he pinned me to the floor.

"See? This could've been way easier." He said, as the thunder outside roars louder. "It's been a long day today, and this is how I'm gonna' fix it. And you better not wake these fucking kids. Understood?"

I screamed, and cried, but my daughter across the hall never woke up.

There was nothing I could do. Trevor, if you're reading this, I'm very sorry you had to read this, and thank you for being more of a man than your father. I love you more than you can imagine, and please promise to keep your head up. For me.
________________________

OKAY THAT WAS THE INTRODUCTION TO 1NV4D3R$ GUYSSS !!

Did You Love It, Hate It, Tell Me? Are You Interested In Hearing What I Have Next?

Thanks For Reading, There Will Be An Update Soon. (: -K.T

P.S: THE STORY TAKES OFF WITH TREVOR IN CHAPTER 1. YOU GUYS WILL LOVE HIM :)