[Act XIV]: [The Trilogy: Trevor & His Battle With Cancer.]

-Lets waste no time shall we? Like and comment!-

[Part 1: RELIEF]
My mother probably forgot something in the house. I groaned and got up out my chair and stumbled to my phone, snatching it off the charger.

It's Winter. I'm ready for bad news I guess. I answer, with tears rolling down my face. "Hello? Winter?" I said.

I heard crying on the other end. That was enough to let me know he's gone.

"Matthew... he's here.. he's okay!" She said.

My heart dropped. "What do you mean?" I asked. I stood in the same spot, frozen, until a very familiar voice broke the silence.

"Trevor?"

It was Matthews voice. I could hear the pain he is in through his voice, and it killed me.I broke down as soon as I replied with "Matt, oh thank god."

"Yeah man, it finally caught up with me I guess." he said, chuckling a bit. I don't know what he's talking about, but I was just so relived.

"I thought I caused this, I thought you were gone I'm so, so, sorry." I said, now sobbing uncontrollably. "I'm gonna come over."

"Wait, Trevor." Winter said, interrupting. "This is a three way call, he isn't ACTUALLY at my house. He's still in the hospital. We can visit later on though."

I cleared my throat and calmed myself down. "Alright cool." I said. "You don't understand how happy I am. I'm gonna get some rest finally and we'll talk more about it later okay?" I said. I was shaking so much. It almost felt like this was a dream.

"Alright Trevor, no problem." he said, choking up. "I love you man."

"You too, see you soon."

I hung up, and sat at the edge of my bed, looking at the floor. Thank god he's okay. I wiped my face off and let out a big sigh. I laid back down, and shut my eyes.

I can finally sleep now. Right?

....

Right?
----------------------------------------------
[Part 2: FANTASY]

*Trevor's Mother's Voice*
"Something is off about that kid."
"I love him to death, but he has problems. Serious problems. I don't even think I can help. But I fully believe he'll do fine in life.

But he needs help.(echoes)"

I opened my eyes and was met with a dark room. An unusually dark room. I heard footsteps outside this room. I got up off of my bed and began to just keep walking forward. I opened my room door, and Matthew was standing there.

Wait- what?

Matthew. Aren't you in the hospital? Is this shit real?

"I'll see you soon buddy." Matthew said. He didn't even sound like himself. His voice sounded deep and devilish. Like he was possessed. Next thing I knew, he was gone. I held my head and continued to walk, trying to make sense of what's going on.

"Trevor, why don't you visit me anymore?"

No. Why is this happening to me?

"After all I've done, you just abandoned me, Trevor? Why? Why, Trevor."

This was my grandmother's voice. LATE grandmother's voice. I hear her, but I don't see her. What the fuck is this? Stop it.. Stop it. Am I awake?

Trevor get a fucking grip.

I just ran. I ran and I ran and I ran. All I was met with was darkness.

My body then froze. I couldn't move at all, not even my eyes. But, I can feel myself trying to wake myself up.

"I'm sorry, son."

No.

I was able to turn around, and there he was. My father. Looking at me.

I'm not even crying, all of these images are just coming through and beating the hell out of me, I feel fear, but I'm not crying for some reason.

This can't be real, but it feels so real. I better take advantage as quick as I can. I never seen my father in person.

I need answers.

"Dad, I thought, why did you-"

He held a gun to my face. The last thing I saw in this dark room was a pistol in my face, and the man behind it with tears rolling down his face.

I fall. I continue to fall, until I hear a familiar voice call my name.
---------------------------------------------
[Part 3: REALITY]

I woke up, with my body lunging violently. I sat up, breathing heavily.

"TREVOR!"

I looked up to see my mother standing right  by the door of my room.

"The hell is wrong with you boy?" she asked. "I'm going to work. I want those dishes downstairs cleaned."

Holy..

"Uh..okay mom." I said, stuttering a bit.

My mother rolled her eyes and closed the door. Was all that a dream? Seriously? Even when I woke up? No, but it's still raining.

My phone rang. I got up and looked at my phone. It was Winter. This is freaking me out in so many different ways. Hesitantly, I answer the phone.

"Winter?"

Once again, I heard crying on the other end.

"Trevor," she said. "He's gone."
----------------------------------------------

ACT 14 COMPLETED.

Reactions? Like and comment!!

Believe it or not, this isn't even the craziest things will get.

Thank you for reading. -K.T 😊😚

Next chapter soon. I promise.