[ACT XXIII]: [SnowStorms]

[First things first,  happy holidays to all my readers! Thanks for sticking with this story, and waiting for the update! Be sure to check out my other stories I updated today! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoy this chapter! -K.T :)]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Trevor POV]

I stayed up overnight speaking to Winter. Well, not really. She fell asleep on me around 5. I told her about the situation with my mom and I, and I broke down in the middle of the conversation. She calmed me down, and we just stayed on the phone all night, but she ended up falling asleep right after she told me she wasn't tired. But, I didn't mind.

I didn't get any sleep, but I wasn't tired. I just stared out the window, thinking about how far I've fallen. I tried getting myself into the "Christmas Spirit", but it didn't work. So I just stayed in my room, looking as miserable as I possibly could. I went downstairs, and saw  I heard my mom and everyone else wake up around 9:30.  

I was just watching some cheesy little Christmas movie that I didn't know the name of in silence. After about 20 minutes, my mother walked in. She sat next to me on the bed. 

"Good morning baby, Merry Christmas." she said. I couldn't really tell how she was feeling this morning really, but I'm pretty sure she's still down after last night. I'm honestly a horrible person. Anyone who can put their mother through that much pain deserves death, which I'm probably gonna' give myself soon.

"Merry Christmas, mom." I said. I tried my best to express how ashamed I was with myself in my tone. I felt myself holding back tears moments after I said this. "Mother, I'm so, so, sorry for last night. I don't know where my head was at but last night I just let out a lot of held in frustration and-" 

"Baby, baby, you don't have to apologize at all," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I understand what you were saying and how you felt, and I took more thought about it last night. Don't worry about what happened with me, or how I felt, because I know I can be harsh at times. I don't want you to ever think that I don't love your or anything like that, I don't want you to ever think I don't care about you or that I forget about you." 

I had my head down, and was just staring at the floor. I've heard this story a lot, but something about it tells me this time I should really believe it. I don't know why. 

"Don't ever tell me that you want to kill yourself again." I looked at her, confused for a second. Then I remembered. 

"I'm at a point now where if someone pulled a gun to my head, I'd say "please" and "thank you."

Maybe I went too far last night. 

"That's something we need to really speak more on soon, but I promise you things are better than this. Ending it isn't the answer, you're too smart for that. Trust me. I've felt the same way, but you have a great life ahead of you, trust me." she said. 

"But you don't know how what you say and do affects me." Is what I wanted to say, but I didn't I just nodded my head at everything she said. "Okay mom, I love you." I said, my voice breaking. 

"I love you too honey." My mother said, holding her arms out. I gave her a hug, and she whispered to me. "Let's brighten this day a bit and go downstairs." she said. "It's Christmas, isn't it?" 

I smiled and nodded at her. She got up and left the room, and I followed behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Winter POV]

This is one dry ass Christmas. There isn't a speck of snow outside, and everyone's still sleeping. I was just listening to a bunch of music, not caring what volume it was on. (Because I am NOT sitting through Christmas music, sorry.) I decided to give Trevor a phone call. I got up and took my phone off my charger. I was met with the screen filled with messages from people telling me Merry Christmas. I rolled my eyes and went to the person who was really worth speaking to. 

I called Trevor, and it took a minute, but he finally answered. 

"Hey, Winter." he said, in a deep, raspy, tired voice. I almost fainted.

"Hey bestfriend!" I said loudly. "Merry Christmas! What you up to?" 

I heard him laughing under his sexy little sleepy voice. "Nothing, I just brought all my presents to my room. I decided to be the one asshole and not unwrap everything by the tree." 

"Oh don't worry, there's a bunch of brats over here bothering me too!" I said.

I could almost hear the boy shaking his head at me. "Oh gosh, Winter."  He said. "Holy fuck, I got a new laptop."  

I laughed at his reaction. He's adorable. "Oh, Trevor." I said. 

"Hey, you wanna' like hang out or something? I don't know what we would do, but we could talk about it?" He said.

Whoa, he wants to just spend a full day with me? I won't like, annoy him?  "Oh, sure Trevor."

"Alright cool." He said. "I gotta go, my moms calling me. I'll text you?" 

"Okay."

"Alright, bye!" 

I hung up, and flopped back on the bed, covering my face. I grabbed a pillow and just screamed into it. I can't believe I'm fangirling about some kid I go to school with. But, the thing is, he's cute. That's the problem. He's gorgeous, okay?

My mom and one of her friends came in hollering and stuff again of course. This day is gonna drag isn't it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!! Wanted to throw in a chapter for Christmas! Let me know how you guys Christmas' is going! Enjoy your day and tell me how it goes! Thanks for reading! -K.T