[Act XXI]: [The Coldest Winter]

[PLEASE READ]

(Note:)
[This chapter still takes place on Christmas Eve. We are around the same time that the situation between Trevor and his mother right now, but we are in Winter's house. Just to clear up confusion. :) Thank you, and enjoy the chapter. -K.T]

---------------------------------------------------
[Winter POV]

This isn't exactly one of my favorite holiday seasons. My mom and all her loud friends are downstairs, and they've been aggravating me for hours. The music they're playing is loud, and it sucks. They keep coming into my room asking me questions as if we're friends. Also, If i hear "Hotline Bling" one more time, I'm going to rip freaking my hair out. These people are like 89 talking about some "I Milly Rock on any block." Can you Milly Rock out of room please? Another thing, why are we screaming? You're all right next to each other. There's no reason to be screaming!

To make things worse, all these ugly kids keep coming in my room. There's usually a part where one of the kids falls and hurts themselves, or they get in trouble and things get really awkward. That happens a lot when kids are over. It didn't happy tonight unfortunately. Gosh, I hate children. They just sit there with snot all down their faces. I just wanna' kick them somewhere.

I found myself locked in my room, and I've just been on on Wattpad reading a bunch of fanfictions all day. They aren't dumb One Direction fanfics either, usually just stuff off of old shows I used to watch. I'm a weirdo.

Then at that moment, one of those little demons bursts into my room with crumbs all over his face. I've been asking my mom for a lock to this room for so long, and she keeps saying I'll get it. Where is it?

"Hi, I'm Kevin."  the little dweeb said.

"Hi Kevin, I'm Winter." I replied, mocking the way he said it. All the little dork did was laugh and start hitting me. I began to get annoyed even more.

"You're really pretty!" he said.

"Gross."

He giggles again.

"So do you watch-"

"No."

"How old are-"

"I don't know."

He got really quiet. I felt bad for a minute, but once he opened his mouth again, I changed my mind. Goodness, what is it that makes kids talk so much?

"Do you have games on your-"

"No."

"Who's that boy on your phone? Trevor? Who's that? Why's he your background? Oooooh you got a boyfriend. Did you guys k-"

"Why won't you let me finish!" He yelled.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Because I like it!"

"Me too." I said. "That's why it's MY room. Can you leave now please? Kids make me sick."

"But-"

"Here." I said, pulling $5 out of my pocket, and handing it to Kevin. "Go buy yourself a Dragon Ball or something." I said. I don't know anything about what boys like.

"But I don't like-"

"GO BUY YOURSELF A DRAGON BALL."

Kevin ran out screaming and laughing. I flopped back on the bed and groaned as loud as I could. My mother came into my room doing some drunk old women dance, while holding a wine glass. "What's wrong, Winter?" She asked. "Why do you always act this way?"

I sat up and looked at her. "Aw, come on." I replied. "You should know why, I can't stand kids, loud people, and people talking to me. I like being left alone. A. L. O...."

I was cut off by her. "Hey, did you hear about some kid dying in your school? He had cancer or something?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Uh, no?"

"Oh, I got some email about it, I don't know. Try to figure out more about it." she said.

She did her little dumb dance right back out of my room, actually closing the door this time. I looked at the ground, worrying so much about Matthew's family during this time of the year. I'll make sure I keep them in my prayers tonight. All I've gotta' do now is survive 200 more repeats of "Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae" and I think I'll be fine.

Lemme call Trevor and see what's going on with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly forgot what chapter number this is. But, whatever we are on, is completed! It sucks, I know, I apologize. I just wanted something out. I'll try to put out a quicker update sooner or later, but until then, stay tuned! Thanks for sticking with me, again, and enjoy your night. -K.T